Somebody Come Get Her She's Dancing Like A Stripper

Desiray's POV
Akasha: "Oh my god Desi get off the Damn phone."

Shit I've been spotted. I quickly shoved my phone down my dress before she got to me. I turned around just as she got me.

Right now we are in Vegas for my bachelorette party. When I say we I mean Laurent is here as well with his friends. I know what your thinking who has their parties in the same place.

We technically aren't in the same place. We are staying at completely different hotels and we are in completely different parts of Vegas.

I was supposed to go to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico but Laurent didn't want to be that far away from me. I honestly didn't want to be that for away from him either. That's why we all decide to go to Vegas.

Desi: "I have no idea what you're talking about ReRe" I said smiling.

Akasha: "You are a terrible liar you know that" she said shaking her head at me.

She stuck her hand down the front of my dress and pulled out my phone. She gave me the 'really nigga' face as I stood there trying to give her my best innocent look.

Akasha: "Bye Mama B tell Riley and the twins we love them and we said good night" she said.

She hung up and handed me back my phone. She pulled me back to the  table where all the other girls were.

Jae: "Were you on the phone with Mama B again" she asked.

Desi: "Yeah" I mumbled quietly.

Jae: "Riley and the twins are fine. They are safe in Paris with their family. I miss the twins but you don't see me calling my mom."

Akasha: "Exactly. I miss Malachi but I haven't calles Steph to see how he is doing. I know he is safe" she said.

Desi: "I know I just miss my babies" I whined.

Jae: "Well I guarantee they miss you too, but you need to have fun and chill. So no more phone calls or I'm gonna take your phone and not give it back till tomorrow" she said sternly.

Desi: "Fine no more phone calls" I agreed.

Akasha: "Good now that we agree let's get some more drinks!"

We all cheered as she went to the bar to get us more drinks. She came back with 7 glasses of champagne. I took two of them and downed them both. I still wasn't feeling affected so I took a shot of tequila. Now let me tell you that really got me feeling a buzz.

I grabbed Jaelyn and Eleni and pulled them out on the dance floor with me. I was dancing and twerking all over them. I don't know why but I didn't give two fucks about anything except my girls.

I stood up straight and began grinding my ass all over Eleni. She didn't seem to mind as she danced right against me. I could see Jaelyn recording me. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to grind on Eleni.

Laurent's POV
The guys and I are all in the club having a good time. I was sitting back having a drink when I got an Instagram notification. I clicked on it I spit my drink out all over the place, and started choking.

Larry: "Bro the fuck you do that for" he said wiping off his hand.

Lau: "Go look at your wife's Instagram story" I said watching the video again.

Larry got on his phone and his eyes widened as he watched the same video.

Larry: "Bro how much your girl had to drink" he laughed putting his phone back.

Lau: "I no know but did you see Jaelyn she just as fucked up as Desi is" I said showing him another video.

This time Larry spit his drink all over the place. I laughed as he began coughing, slapping himself in the chest.