Meeting the Wifey

Laurent's POV
I woke up to something tickling my nose. I pushed it out of my face and opened my eyes. I glanced down and saw Desi peaceful asleep on my chest with her hair sprawled out all over the place. I smiled and looked over at Desi's phone that was vibrating against the nightstand.

I carefully reached over her sleeping body and grabbed her phone. I went to open her phone but there was a password on it and her thumbprint.

I thought for a minute before I had an idea. I tried Riley's birthday but that wasn't it. I tried her birthday that wasn't it either. Then I started to think I put in 02/19/18. It opened.

Her password wasn't her daughter birthday but it was the day she and I started dating. I smiled and went to her text messages. I clicked in the one and it was from wifey.

Wifey😘🤘🏾💓: Hey baby I'll be there in 45 minutes after Malachi finishes eating his breakfast. I love you and I can't wait to see my babies and you baby Daddy 😏😏

I chuckled to myself and sat her phone back where it was. I carefully leaned over her and moved some hair out of her face.

Lau: "Bébé wake up" I whispered in her ear.

Desi: "No 10 more minutes" she mumbled.

I leaned down and pressed kisses to her lips repeatedly. She finally kissed back grabbing my face and pulling me closer. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away resting my forehead against hers.

Desi: "Good *yawns* morning Lau" she said rubbing her eyes.

Lau: "Good morning bébé how you sleep" I asked playing with her hair.

Desi: *sits up* "I slept good thanks to your chest" she giggled.

Lau: "Well I'm glad you sleep good. Now go take a shower your friend be here in 45 minutes" I said patting her thigh.

Desi: "Ok but I want another kiss" she said, smiling.

I smiled and kissed her cheek. She furrowed her eyebrows and pouted.

Desi: "No not on my cheek. Right here" she said pointing to her lips.

Lau: "Oh on your lips I'm sorry baby I didn't know that's what you wanted" I chuckled.

I leaned forward pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

Lau: "Baby stop *kiss* stalling *kiss* go *kiss* take *kiss* a *kiss* shower" I said into between placing kisses on your lips.

Desi: "But your lips are so soft" she whined in frustration.

Lau: "Bébé I'll give you more kisses later but for now go take a shower" I said caressing her cheek.

Desi: "Fine will you wake Riley up and get her dressed please" she asked standing up off the bed.

Lau: "Of course" I said looking at the side of her boob.

Desi: "Thank you" she said walking towards the bathroom.

I hummed in response watching the way her butt jiggled. Her just wearing my shirt and panties made me want to fuck her until the whole state of New York knew my name.

I snapped myself away from my dirty thoughts and got out of bed. I grabbed my boxers from the floor and tossed them into the basket. I grabbed some boxers from my dresser and a pair of sweatpants putting them on. Yes I sleep naked.

I walked out of the bedroom heading to Riley's room. I opened her door and peaked inside seeing her getting her clothes out for the day. She turned her head and smiled at me, resuming what she was doing.