What is real?

Chapter 9

"Eonni-deul! We are back!"

Hwasa's voice echoed inside the practice room where Moonbyul and Solar were resting after the whole day practicing for their Moosical.

"Hyejin-ah!" Solar exclaimed with a hug.

"Oi Maknae. How's the vacation?" Asked Moonbyul who was still lying on the floor from exhaustion.

"It was so so.." Hwasa whispered.

"Eh?"

"By the way, Where's Wheein?" Moonbyul sat up.

"I'm here~" Wheein went inside, her shoelaces still loose.
She gave her eonnis a little smile before tying her shoe laces in a corner.

"Oh? What happened? Where's energy pill Wheein?" Solar worriedly asked.

"Nothing. I'm just a little tired from the ride back here. Whatchya guys doing?"

"Practicing, of course." Moonbyul got up and went to her phone to play her music again.

"You still have no official lyrics for your solo?" Solar asked.

"Hmm.."

She went in front of the mirror and began practicing the choreography she made.
---------

It's supposed to be for moomoos, Byulyi..
Moonbyul told herself as she read the first rap verse of her solo that she made.

*Riiiiing Riiiiing*

She looked at the caller ID before excitedly answering her phone.

"Eonni!"

"Oh Byulah, im here at the new house.."

"Oh... WGM?"

"Eung.. Where are you? Aren't you guesting today?"

Moonbyul had guested at SolRic WGM for the nth time. Honestly, she wasn't that haply faking her laughter and heart flutters as she watch her eonni with Eric along with the Panel. She was just glad that the editing was good enough to convince the viewers she was happy for them.

"Ani.. I declined. I have to complete the lyrics for my solo.."

"Oh... Arasseo.. But you can come pick me up later, right?"

"Eung.. Tho I might be a little late."

"It's okay. As long as you come.. I have to go now."

"Eung.. Saranghae~"

"love you too~"

She hung up and stared at the lyrics she was writing.

Whatever.. I'm gonna write about us. Moomoos wouldn't really know, right?

But little did she know how smart their moomoos are. And yes, they did know.

-------
"OhMyGod! I'm an hour late! Damn traffic!" Moonbyul started to get frustrated.

At that same time, Solar was getting impatient waiting for her.

"Byulyi.. Where are you exactly..." she whispered to herself but Eric who was right behind her heard her complain.

"Solar-ssi, do you want me to drop you off?"

"Aniyo! I'm good.. She's just running a little late."

"But it's nearly 10pm and your house is a little far from here. And we have an early shoot tomorrow since we didn't get to shoot last week. Are you sure you'll be okay?"

That made Solar think.
He's right, and i have to get up early tomorrow for the shoot. I think Byul would understand, right?

"Uhmm.. I better text her.." She was already typing when Eric reacted.
"Are you guys really this inseparable? Well, she did kind of threaten me to leave the responsibility-" he pointed at solar "to her.. And after searching about your group, i saw a lot of your fans shipping you two." He laughed lightly.Solar wasn't really paying attention to him. She was thinking of some way to make Byul understand that she needs to get home now. She was only half listening until Eric said something that made her stop.
"I mean, if that ship was true you wouldn't even be here. Your fans may accept you but the industry we're in... Is tough, you know?"
Solar lifted her head "And you guys wouldn't even last this long.. IF it was true which i doubt. I don't see you that way, Solar-ssi" With that, She faced Eric, ready to shut him up. But no words came out of her opened mouth. She wanted to shut him up but she doesn't even know what to say. Because somehow, what Eric said burned in her mind.

--------
"Eonni, eodiya?" Moonbyul was still stuck in the traffic and she decided to give her a call.

"You should make a U-turn.. I'm already on my way home..."

A dark cloud seemed to pass moonbyul's face as she hesitantly asked, "With... Eri-"

"Ani.. I'm on the bus.. I'll see you at home. Be careful on your way."

A big sigh of relief came out from her. "Arasseo... You take care care too okay? Don't remove your mask. Saranghae~"

"eung.. Na do.. Saranghae. I really do, Byulyi-ah.."

---------

(a/n: Hiyaaa! I'm sorry for updating so late, but I'll be back ♥ ♥ ♥ just for reader's information, this story is also on AFF so check it out there! I update there first 😊😊 Anyways thank you for reading this 💕💕 FIGHTING MOOMOOS!! 💪)