Don't Forget

"Where is Byul eonni?" Wheein asked when she entered the backstage. She just finished her performance and it was really nerve-wracking but she enjoyed how she gave joy to their fans.

"She's done changing clothes tho... I dont know where she is." Solar replied.

It was Moonbyul's turn and everyone was excited to hear how her rap turned out. She has been keeping it a secret, increasing everyone's curiosity.

"WHEEIN-AH! EONNI! COME QUICK!" Hwasa called for them in the little room they have backstage. It has a black couch and an LED Flat Screen TV where they can watch what's currently happening at the stage. Solar and Wheein went inside and hurriedly sat in front of the TV and watched just as MoonByul started to sing...

<Hana.. Deul.. Set..

If you and I become strangers one day,

If we can't meet each other again,

Don't forget me.

Don't lose our memories.

If you're holding someone else's hand,

If you're in a place where i cannot reach you,

Don't forget me.

Don't lose our memories.>

"Her voice is so soothing.." Solar whispered underneath her breath.

Wheein shook her head, smiling.

This eonni is seriously madly inlove.

<Rap verse 1:

Although I see you everyday, when you look at me.

Even the cold world seems to be embracing me warmly.

How are we like this? Is it just coincidence, you and I?

Laying down next to you in bed,

I wish time could just end with me wrapped in your arms.

Don't ever let go of the hands we're holding so tightly.

When i'm with you, i don't want to go to work.

Oh what do i do? I'm going crazy.

Everyone will be surprised..

A manual for you.

Ever since we've met in June..

We've been dating. Wearing the clothes you like.

The TV shows and the dramas you like, I'll watch them in advance for you.

Am I pretty? Pretty? I'll only be pretty for you.>

Yes you are very pretty, Solar thought. Hearing her rap, her mouth slowly curved upward. This girl doing everything she can to publicize their relationship while still keeping it a secret.

"Eonni is greasy in everything she is doing.. Imagine, Making lyrics based on you two.." Wheein messed her hair in a joking frustration and rolled her eyes to Hwasa, whom she caught staring at her.

Why? She mouthed.

But Hwasa just smiled and shooked her head. Whoever knows what's inside her mind.

<At the end of the day, My phone call with you,

Did you eat? How was your day?