Chapter 7

A/N: Here you go babes!! I hope you enjoy this chapter! OVER 500 READS IM DYING!

Ashton's POV:

I wake up in the morning feeling like P Ditty.

Jk

I wake up with Zoey's head on my chest, her looking up at me.

"Morning Ash." She murmurs stretching up to kiss me lightly on the cheek.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask, shifting her and myself onto our sides so we're facing each other. "Because I did."

"Yes, you're warm." she smiles snuggling closer to me. I hold her close to me, her head tucked under my chin.

Suddenly the curtain to the bunk is yanked open by Calum.

"Get up, we have to record today." He says hardly glancing at us.

"Thanks Cal!" I shout as he walks away. Zoey sighs and rolls to the far wall of the bunk, off of my arm.

I slip off the bunk and help Zoey out of the small place. We both get dressed, me in my trademarked band shirt and black skinny jeans and Zoey in Coldplay tee, an unbuttoned plaid flannel, dark grey skinnies and a grey beanie over her multicolored hair.

"You look gourgeous Blue." I smile at her. She gives me a slight, almost sad smile and walks into the bathroom.

Slightly puzzled, I walk out into the shared kitchen, livingroom where the boys are eating cereal. I grab two bowls out of the cabinet and fill one with froot-loops and milk. I start eating and talking to the boys.

"How was Isabella last night?" I question Luke. "Zoey said she slept well, but I woke up a few times to her crying. She's taking it hard."

"She's asleep still, she was up late raging about her parents. She's so fiesty, I like that about her."

Zoey walks in and sits down next to me. I show her where the cereal is and she picks out some Lucky Charms and sits back down.

Everyone goes silent, and Zoey looks at me questioningly.

"Um, guys, you can still talk around me... I'm not some mental patient that needs to be tip-toed around." She says quietly. Everyone looks up at her startled.

"Sorry baby... We just.." I say quietly to her pulling her closer to me as I see tears in her eyes. "Hey, hey ,hey.. Blue it's okay. I'm sorry baby." I use my thumbs to wipe away her tears and pull her even closer.

The boys all look at us, Luke raising an eyebrow as if asking if I wanted them to leave. I slightly shake my head no.

"Hey Zoey, do you want to watch us record today?" I ask her lifting her head up so she could look at me. She nods and smiles.

"Yeah that sounds fun." She smiles lightly and pecks my lips.

The boys all look relieved that she's not crying anymore, they can't stand girls crying, and they can't deal with it.

Luke leaves the kitchen to wake up Issy and see if she wants to come with us. The rest of us move to the living room area and sit on the couches.

Michael and Calum both grab controllers for the XBOX 360 and offer one to me. I shake my head no, but Zoey snatches it.

"What are we playing?" She asks innocently. They look at each other and roll their eyes at her.

"Halo. You in?"

"Um sure.." Zoey says biting her lip. Issy walks in and Zoey drags her down next to her giving her the fourth controller.

"We're playing Halo." Zoey says. Issy smirks slightly.

"Let's do this."

[•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•][•]

"That's no fair!!" Calum yells as Issy ambushes him yet again on the game. Michael's character goes to kill her off of him, but Zoey ambushes him too.

This has been going on since they were ten minutes into the game. The boys didn't know what they were getting into with the girls.

Michael finally just yanks the console's plug from the wall and storms off.

I laugh at how they are pouting about losing a video game to two girls. Calum glares and joins Michael in the back.

We feel the bus come to a stop a little later, after Zoey and Issy replug up the console and play some Left 4 Dead.

One of our managers come and tell us to come into the studio we rented. He goes to get the boys from the back, and Luke, Issy, Zoey and I walk into the air-conditioned building.

Our instruments are being brought into the studio while we're walking up and we get there in time to see them assemble my drum set.

We pull out some sheets of music that we are doing in studio versions and for the new album.

"So what songs are you putting on the new album?" Zoey asks.

"We're putting Unpredictable, Out Of My Limit, Try Hard,Gotta Get Out, Wherever You Are, Disconnected, and Hearts Upon Our Sleeves. A few more too, but those are the ones we picked out for now." Luke answers her. She smiles and lets out a little squeal.

"Yes! I've been waiting forever for you to do those on an album! Disconnected is my absolute favorite song."

I laugh and kiss her cheek. She blushes a bit and sits down on the couch at the back of the studio with Luke, Michael and Calum. I head in tot he booth since I needed to get my parts done first.

I play the drum beats from Unpredictable, Out Of My Limit, and Try Hard before I have to take a breather.

I come out of the booth, sweaty and out of breath. Zoey is asleep on Michael's lap, and Luke and Isabelle are talking quietly. Calum goes into the booth and sets up.

"Here, let me take her." I whisper to Michael. He stands up with Zoey and passes her over to me. I sit down in Michael's now open spot. He sits at the sound controls and we watch as Cal plays the bass for the first three songs, then Luke and Michael go for guitar.

I wake Zoey up and we all go back down to the bus.