Six

December 22, 2017
Charlotte, NC

December 22, 2017Charlotte, NC

"Come here." Shawn said, wiggling his index finger to tell me to come closer. We were in our inside jacuzzi, sitting on opposite sides. I was in my own little world so I kind of forgot he was here.

"You come here," I said before reaching for my wind glass, "I'm comfortable and don't feel like moving."

"What makes you think I wanna move?" He said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and smirked when I saw him making his way towards me. Talking all that shit, yet he was still coming my way.

I bit my lip the closer he got. With my back against the jacuzzi wall, Jay stood closely in front of me.

It was my idea to come out here but I was surprised when he decided to join me. Jay hates anything dealing with water so this was a major step for him.

"I just wanted to feel you." He said before leaning down and pecking my lips. I slowly pulled away from the sensational kiss, but he wanted more. He gripped my neck tightly — not too tight that he was hurting me — and tongue kissed me. I moaned in his mouth and sat my wine glass down so that I wouldn't drop it.

"We've been together for eight years." He said with a smile, showing off the grill on his bottom row of teeth. I knew it was something different about him that had me ready to hop down. My man was truly fine.

"Almost nine." I laid my head on his chest as he used his hand to rub up and down my sides.

"Where you see us in the next few years?" He asked. That question really made me think because I never really thought about our future. I knew we would be together still, but I never looked deep into it.

"Um, still happily married, multiple more incomes, traveling together, and hopefully a child or two."

He smirked, "I'm glad you mentioned kids. I want you to carry my kids so bad."

This isn't the first time I've heard him say this. Jay was definitely a family man. He was much more family oriented than me. Kids never really was on my agenda.

"And I want to give you plenty of kids baby," I said rubbing my hand up and down his chest, "Whenever it's the right time."

"It's been the right time," he said, softly sucking on my neck, "I want to try now."

I laughed, "Like right now?"

"Yeah. I'm not pulling out this time."

He slid his hand in my swimsuit and I shivered a little at his touch. Before he could reach my spot, I swatted his hand away and chuckled at his shocked expression.

"Not in here."

"Well let's get out." He tapped my thigh and got out the jacuzzi with me right behind him. I grabbed the towel he had laid out for me and washed the water off me. While doing so, he just couldn't keep his hands off me.