Nine

"I don't think this a good idea

"I don't think this a good idea.." Beyoncé mumbled to herself. She was driving slower than usual trying to get her thoughts together. She didn't know exactly where she was going, but she figured Jay would be at his club since that's where he always claim to be.

"Girl, say it one more time..." Tae said, clearly annoyed by Beyoncé's repetitiveness.

"I just can't believe I'm doing this," She said, "What's going to happen when we pop up and he's not even doing anything?"

Tae chuckled a little, "Bey, it's okay. You'll just say that you came to party too. You have to learn how to lie."

"I'm not a liar."

Tae shrugged and turned the radio volume up a little to help Beyoncé clear her head. According to the GPS, they were five minutes away so she was going to relax until then.

"Here, take this." Tae said, handing Beyoncé a piece of gum. They were finally at their destination and ready to get out.

Beyoncé frowned at the gum Tae was giving her, "You don't have a now-or-later, or somethin'?"

"Girl take this damn gum."

Beyoncé laughed at herself before reaching for the gum and putting it in her mouth. The mint taste melting onto her tongue did calm her down a little, but her hands were still a little shaky.

Skipping the long line to get in, they walked passed everyone and was instantly let through. Tae could tell she was nervous, so she locked their arms together and whispered in her ear so she could hear her over the loud music.

"Keep calm, you're here to party just like he is." Tae said. Beyoncé sighed and slowly nodded.

"How will we even know he's here?"

Tae shrugged while looking around, "I don't know, but let's have a drink."

Two drinks in and Beyoncé felt a ton better

Two drinks in and Beyoncé felt a ton better. She was more relaxed than before which they both were happy about.

Scanning the club from the main floor, she couldn't really tell who was who. She wasn't in the mood to party so she was agitated. She just wanted to find her husband and leave.