Ten

But you my lifeline, think you tryna kill me?
If I wasn't B, would you still feel me?

____

December 31, 2017
Charlotte, NC

Beyoncé walked to her car with sweat dripping down her face and chest. The MP5 machine gun was strapped across her back as she walked the short distance. She knew she wasn't suppose to be using this type of gun unless it was military related, but she had a lot of anger to release.

She tossed and turned all night until she came to the realization that she couldn't sleep next to him. Around 6 AM, she got out of bed and headed to the woods behind her neighborhood to shoot some rounds.

She figured she would feel much better after shooting a couple of birds, bricks, etc. but she didn't.

Finally at her car, she placed the machine gun in its case in her trunk along with everything that came with it. Soon as she was back inside her car, her lips trembled and her eyes watered.

"I fucking knew it." She cried, hitting the steering wheel as hard as she could. She still couldn't believe that she figured out the truth. That's what she ultimately wanted, but figuring out that her husband was really cheating on her was a different type of pain.

"I did so much for him," She mumbled to herself, leaning her head against the door as the tears escaped her eyes, "And he repay me like this."

Ten minutes of crying her eyes out, she had had enough. She wiped her tear stained face and let out a deep sigh.

"I'm going to kill him." She said.

No I'm not.

"No, yes the fuck I am."

At this point, she was talking to herself as she drove. It was as if she had the angel and devil on her shoulders trying to tell her what to do.

She did want to kill him, but she wasn't ready for the consequences. She was too pretty for jail and knew she wouldn't last a minute in there.

Soon as Beyoncé made it home, she showered and decided to cook breakfast for her and Tae. She made sure she cooked a little bit for Jay, but she wasn't really worried about if he ate or not.

"It smell so good in here." Tae said as she entered the kitchen. She walked around until she was standing beside her best friend.

"Hey bestie," she greeted, "Why were you walking in the house at 7 in the morning?"

Beyoncé laughed and gave Tae a hug before tending back to her food, " I went to go shoot."

"Without me?"

"I didn't think you would wanna, and it was hella early. I know how you are."

Beyoncé made both of their plates and they sat at the kitchen table. Things were awkwardly quiet because Beyoncé was trying her best to hide her real emotion and Tae knew that. She just didn't know why.

"You gonna tell me what's wrong with you?" Tae asked before biting into the bacon.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"Girl if you don't freaking tell me what this man did. You're always trying to hide something from me."

Beyoncé laughed at Tae's aggressiveness. "Relax bitch."

"I'm very relaxed," Tae laughed, "I'm sorry. Can you please tell me so I can help you? You know I hate when you keep shit in. It's not healthy."

Beyoncé sighed. She was very good at keeping things to herself. She rarely spoke up about certain things unless it truly bothered her. She always felt the need to stay quiet until someone pisses her off and then, she was an entire different person.