Part - 17

K - (guilty) I'm sorry..😔

Naira saw he was truly guilty..

N - it's ok.. ab tum jao.. mujhe neend aarahi hai..

And she layed on the bed back facing him. Kartik layed behind her and back hugged her..

K - Tumne mujhe Sach mein maaf Kiya na?

N - Ha.. baba Kiya..

K - Toh Mujhse thik se baat Kyu nahi Kar rahi ho..😢

And a drop of tear fell from Kartik's eye to naira's cheek.. Naira turned and saw him.. he was having tears in his eyes.
Naira wiped his tears with her thumb..

N - Kartik..

K - Bolo na..

Naira didn't say anything..just kept her soft lips on his lips and started kissing him.. Kartik was shocked with the sudden kiss but he too responded with equal passion. After sometime, they broke the kiss..

N - Ab yakin hogaya..🙂

Kartik hugged her.. (Both we're still in sleeping position)

K - I'm sorry..😔

N - Bas..bas.. aur kitna sorry bologe.. Maine maaf Kar diya na..🙂

And she kissed on his cheek and he kissed on her forehead.. and both slept peacefully hugging eachother..

......................................................................

Next Day,

Morning..
Lovebirds are seen sleeping hugging eachother tightly.. Due to sunrays kartik's sleep broke.. He saw her cute face getting distubed by the rays.. He wanted to get up and spread the curtains so that her sleep can't be disturbed. But she has held his shirt so tightly. So he pulled the blanket up till their head to avoid the sunlight. Both were now beneath the blanket. He was admiring his love who was looking like a baby while sleeping and kissed on her cheek. Naira's sleep broke.

K - Good Morning 🙂

N - Good Morning 🙂

She kissed on his cheek and was about to get up but he pulled her and she landed on his chest..

N - Kartik..

K - Shh..

And he captured her soft lips..They both were kissing each other passionately.. Kartik hands went inside her top rubbing her back.. after sometime, he broked the kiss and started kissing her neck..and she was moaning his name..& his hands were still inside her top rubbing her soft back when suddenly his hands touched her bra strap and it got unhooked bymistakenly.. She gasped..

N - (slowly) Kartik..

He stopped.. and stood up..

K - I'm sorry Woh..galti see..😞

N - it's okay kartik.. I know tumse yeh galti se hua hai

K - par fir bhi..pata nahi Mujhse kaise hogaya.. 😟

N - Chup.. ab hogaya so hogaya.. ab jaldi apne room mein jaakar fresh hojao..

K - pakka tumhe bura nahi laga na ..🙁

N - (smiled) Pakka
And she kissed on his cheek..

.....................................................................
(Skipping whole day)

Kaira ff - Mujhme Rawa Hai Tuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें