Part - 19

Leap of few Months..

Day of KaIra marriage..The marriage was going to take place in palace..Both the families have already reached there a day before.. [ other functions has already happened..not showing that]

Morning,

Haldi ceremony was going on.. bride and groom's haldi was going on in different sections of the palace..

Naira was wearing a yellow saree with the floral jewelry.. after haldi she went towards her room to clean herself.. As she entered inside and was going towards the washroom.. she heard the click of the door.. she turned and saw it was Kartik who entered inside and locked the door..

Naira - Kartik.. tum yaha Kya Kar rahe ho.. kisine dekh liya toh Woh Kya sochenga..

Kartik - Yahi sochega ki Woh apne hone wali Biwi se Milne aaya hai..😏😙

Naira - Kartik.. magar Dadi ne Mana Kiya tha na varmala ke pehele ek dusre see milne ko..😯

Kartik - Mein in saari chizo ko nahi manta.. Ab yeh sab baate rehene do Aur hum Dono apni personal haldi ceremony manate hai.. 😚

He placed a bowl of haldi in front of her..

K - Loh.. pehele tum mujhe lagao..

Naira smiled and dipped her fingers in haldi and applied the it to his cheeks..
Next was Kartik's turn to apply her.. He back hugged her and brushed his cheeks on hers..and than he applied it on her milky soft waist.. she shivered.. than he applied it on her bare back.. as her blouse was backless.. and he came front of her.. he saw her eyes was closed and was blushing harder.. the next area was her neck he applied on her whole neck and collarbone  .. she opened her eyes and hugged him tightly..

Kartik - I'm so happy naira.. finally Woh din aagaya..jab tum hamesha ki liye Meri ho jaogi..😊

Naira - Maine bhi iss pal ka besabri se intazar Kiya hai Kartik..☺️

Kartik - Bas ab Kuch der aur... Than be ready Ms. Naira Singhania to be Mrs. Naira Kartik Goenka..😗

Naira blushed ☺️

......................................................................

Kartik - Jaldi chaliye na aap sab.. mahurat nikal jaiga..

Dadi - kittu..bahot samai hai mahurat ko..

Kartik - Barat lekar jaienge..tab tak toh samai ho jaiga.. isliye jaldi chaliye aap sab..

Keerti - dekho toh dulha apni dulhania ko Milne ke liye kitna utavla ho raha hai ..
[ Keerti and Naksh have married few months before.]

Everyone laughed..

Baraat reached in palace..

Dadi - Naira ko bula lijiye mahurat ka samai ho gaya hai..

Naira was ready wearing red lehenga..

Akshara - Bahot Sundar lag rahi hai Meri beti..

She kissed on her forehead and putted kaala teeka on back of her ear.
Naitik came there.. he was emotional seeing her ..

Naira - Papa

She hugged him..

Naitik - Akshara.. aaj humari princess kitni badi hogayi..woski Shaadi hone jaa rahi hai..

Kaira ff - Mujhme Rawa Hai Tuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें