Part - 21

Next Day,

Morning..

We can see the love birds sleeping in eachother's embrace.. Naira's sleep broke and she saw Kartik sleeping while hugging her with a cute smile on his face..

She smiled and kissed on his cheek.. suddenly she realised that they both are Naked.. and yesterday's intimate scenes came to her mind.. she blushed harder..

She slowly tried to remove his hands which was on her petite figure.. she was about to get up when he pulled her towards him..

N - Kartik..

K - Hmm..

N - Kya Kar rahe ho.. chodo mujhe..

K - Aise kaise jaane du.. pehele morning kissy toh do..

She quickly pecked on his lips..

K - Yeh Kya.. mujhe aisi kissy Nahi chaiye..

And he swiped the position and now naira was beneath him..he captured her lips for a kiss.. they were kissing each other hungrily.. his hands were roaming on her upper body..and her hands on his back..

After sometime, they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen.. they were panting heavily.. he kissed on her forehead..

And they started with their morning love making session..

..........................................................

Naira was coming downstairs wearing a pink saree.. She touched all the elders feet.. she went towards kitchen and started preparing sweet dish..

Kartik came there and back hugged her and was nuzzling her sweet scent of her neck.. and his hand was under her saree pallu rubbing her bare waist..

N - (moaningly) Kartik...Kya Kar rahe ho... Koi aajaega..

K - Koi Nahi aayga...

Suddenly keerti came there..

Keerti - sorry sorry..Maine Kuch Nahi dekha..

They parted away..

K - keerti .. tum..tum yaha Kya Kar rahi ho..

Ke - Main Aur Naksh toh Naira ko lene aaye hai..

K - (shocked) Kyu..😲

Ke - Kyu Kya.. pag phere ki rasam Karne.. sirf ek din ke liye.. Kal vapas aa jaigi..

K - Arre par..

Ke - Waise tum Dono yaha public place Mein romance Kyu Kar rahe ho 😏.. yeh Sab na room Mein karna chaiye..

Laughingly she went out of the kitchen leaving a blushing Kaira behind..

Swarna called them to dinning table..
All sat for breakfast.. Naira was serving kheer which she made to everyone..
Everyone liked the kheer very much..

Dadi - Wah.. Kheer Bahot swadish hai..

And she gave the box of jewelry to naira..

Naira - Dadi.. yeh Kyu..

Swarna - Rakh lo naira.. yeh nekh hota hai.. joh har bahu ko Shaadi ke baad Kuch mitha banane par diya jaata hai..

She took and touched her feet..

Dadi - khush raho..

After breakfast,

Keerti - Naira.. tum apna bag ready kardo abhi thodi der Mein nikal jayenge..

Kaira ff - Mujhme Rawa Hai Tuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें