Part - 33

After making Kaira bath..

Naira was making her wear clothes but Kaira was not making her do.. she was swinging her hands and legs in air.. and giggling..

Naira - Kaira .. beta Mumma ko pareshan mat Karo.. Jaldi se kapde pehenane do..phir apka nap ka time hai na baby..

Kartik - yeh nahi sone wali.. masti ke mood mein hai..

Naira - yeh din bhar din bahot naughty hoti jaarahi hai..

She than feeded and made her sleep..

•••

At Night,

Kartik was working on his laptop.. and Kaira was sleeping in her crib.. naira came out of the washroom..

N - Kartik..

He looked up and became stunned seeing Naira.. his mouth was open seeing her.. as he haven't seen her in this avtar in these years.. 

She was wearing a very short tight silky night gown.. which has a very thin strip.. and her half breast was totally visible through it.. and her hair tied in a high pony tail..

She blushed under his constant gaze.. she went near him.. and hugged him..

Naira - Aise Kya dekh rahe ho..

Kartik - yeh tum.. Tumhe Kya hua hai..

She placed a kiss on his cheek..

Naira - (In his ears) Pyaar..

He couldn't control himself and started his work..
He started kissing all over her neck n collarbone..he slid her dress strap down and continued his work.. she was moaning.. and her hand was on his hairs.. pulling him more towards her ..

He than gave a tight bite on her visible breast.. making her hiss.. He than came upwards towards her lips and captured it.. They started kissing eachother hungrily..

They than removed each other's clothes.. He made her lay on the bed and came above her..and started kissing and rubbing her upper body sensually..

The room was filling with Naira's moans..
He pulled the blanket on them and they got intimate..

•••••

Next Day,

Morning..

Naira's sleep broke and she smiled seeing Kartik sleeping cuddling into her like a baby.. and kissed on his forehead..

She sat on the bed and wore Kartik's shirt which was laying on the floor as she was naked.. and went towards Kaira's crib..

She saw her laying on her crib.. waked up playing with her small little teddy.. she picked her up in her arms.. Kaira smiled seeing her and kept her hand on naira's cheek.. and she kissed on her little hand..

Naira - Alle.. Mera baby uthgaya..

She made her lay on the bed.. and started playing and tickling her which made her giggle..

Kartik waked up and was adoring the cutest mother-daughter..

Kartik - Kya Kar rahe hai mere dono babies ..

The baby saw him..and started speaking PA..pa.. KaIra saw eachother and than at Kaira with happy tears.. as first time she took the name..

Kartik became emotional and gave some kisses on her face..

Kartik - Baby phir se bolo..

She said again..

Naira - Baby.. Mumma bhi bolo na..

She was just repeating Pa..pa..

Naira - haw.. yeh sirf Papa bol rahi hai.. Mumma nahi..(with cute pout)

He gave a quick peck on her cute pout..

Kartik - lagta hai baby Papa se zyaada Pyaar karti hai.. Haina princess.. (kissing on her cheek)

Naira - (turning her face to other side)  Mere team mein toh koi nahi..
koi baat nahi.. humara dusra baby jab hoga.. tab woh mere side hi hoga dekh Lena tum..

Kartik - Kya..Kya kaha..

She realized what she said.. and blushingly left for washroom..

___

Kartik was getting ready to go office..
Naira was making him wear tie.. he slid his hand under her saree pallu.. touching her waist..and was coming closer to her face..

Naira - kartik.. sidhe khade raho na..

Kartik - Arre tum apna kaam Karo aur mujhe Mera kaam karne do..

Naira - Roz ka tumhara ek hi dialogue..

Kartik - Aur tumhara bhi..

They shared a small laugh..

Naira - Accha Suno na..

Kartik - bolo..

Naira - tum aaj office se jaldi aana na..

Kartik - (smirking) Kyu.. aaj bhi Kal raat jaisa koi surprise hai..

She hit his shoulder playfully..

Naira - woh mein soch rahi thi.. Kyu na hum dinner ke liye Bahar jaaye.. kitna time Hogaya hum gaye nahi..

Kartik - okay mein aajauga jaldi..

He kissed his two lifelines forehead and went to office..

•••

Evening,

Naira became ready and was making Kaira ready..

Naira - Aaj baby ghomi ghomi jaiga.. waise aap waha kuch kha nahi sakte.. aapke bahar ke khaane mein abhi bahot time hai..
Aapke papa Abhi Tak aaye Kyu nahi.. call karke dekhti hu..

On the other side,

Kartik is seen in some meeting with his clients.. his phone was on the desk.. it was kept on silent mode..

She called him many times but he wasn't picking up the call.. and waited for some more time.. but he didn't came..

Naira - (angrily) aane do aapke papa ko.. baat hi nahi karungi wonse.. waise toh humesha jaldi aajaata hai.. Aur aaj jab pata hai ki Bahar jaana hai toh Abhi tak aaya hi nahi.. 😠

---------------------------------------------------------
Please Do Vote & Comment 😊🙏
---------------------------------------------------------

Kaira ff - Mujhme Rawa Hai Tuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें