Chapter 8

burning desire
chapter 8
|| dangerous part 1 ||
[Keith]
🌻

Lance's phone buzzed and a text from Hunk popped up on the screen 'hey buddy we're outside'. Lance smiled and grabbed Keith's hand smirking as he pulled the taller boy outside towards a big yellow jeep. Keith yelped quietly and stumbled after Lance, before catching his balance and straightening out. He blinked. "Wow...is that a car?" he whispered to Lance, his eyes wide.

Lance nodded opening the door for Keith "yep, mines nicer tho" Lance pointed to the blue Mazda parked outside his house. Keith got in after kissing Lance's cheek in thanks. He stared at the inside of the car. "woah...".

Hunk smiled brightly "Hiya I'm Hunk, this is Shay what's your name" Hunk beamed happily as Lance got in shutting the door behind him. Keith smiled softly and waved awkwardly. "uh...hey. I'm Keith. Nice to meet you".

"oh you're Keith! Lance and Pidge keep mentioning you but I thought they were talking about that stupid fake demon it's nice to meet you Keith" Hunk started the car up again and drove to their destination. Keith hummed and nodded, scratching his cheek. "That's me, I guess"

Lance rolled his eyes pouting slightly "..it's not stupid... summoning a demon" Keith grinned lightly over at Lance. "Oh yes. It's all very very serious". Lance poked his tongue out at Keith smiling like a dork "yeah Hunk he's also my boyfriend so be nice" Shay gasped excitedly "boyfriend!? Oh Lance I'm so happy you found someone!" Lance smirked proudly "thanks Shay, when Keith and I first met he couldn't keep his eyes off me so naturally I pursued him".

Keith snorted quietly and poked Lance's tongue, turning back forwards. "oh yeah." he rolled his eyes. "That's definitely what happened." Hunk and Shay laughed softly together "of course you'd say that Lance" Hunk stated rolling his eyes playfully. "well duh it's 100% what happened" Lance smirked raising an eyebrow at Keith.

Keith rolled his eyes again. "Yeah no- I don't think I remember it that way". Lance scoffed folding his arms a smile still plastered on his face "oh really so how do you remember it". Keith giggled quietly and grinned. "I believe, that we met somewhere at a cafe, and you split coffee on me. You felt so bad that you bought me another one. And since then, we both happened to catch each other at the same cafe until this happened" he hummed.

Lance pouted looking out the window "yeah yeah okay you spill coffee on a guy once and he never let's you forget it" Lance eyed Keith out of the corner of his eye. Meanwhile Hunk found a park outside of the cafe they were all meeting at. Keith grinned at Lance. "I liked my shirt, thank you very much!" He huffed, sticking out his tongue. Shay chuckled and shook her head. "Are you like this all the time?"

Lance shrugged "I have no idea what you're talking about". Keith raised an eyebrow. "uh-huh, sure..." he sighed and shook his head. When the car finally came to a holt Lance jumped out waiting for Keith grabbing his hand as soon and he was out of the car. Hunk and Shay held hands as well walking towards the cafe where there was a large table with 4 people already sitting around it.

Lance lead Keith to their seats. "Hey guys" he beamed smiling brightly. Allura and Romelle smiled back waving "Hi Lonce, who's this you've brought with you" Allura tilted her head gesturing to Keith. The cuban boy smiled widely "this is Keith, my boyfriend". Pidge spat out the water she was drinking and slammed the glass down on the table coughing "you're what?".

Lance bit his lip as Pidge and Matt looked at Keith in awe "my boyfriend" Lance repeated. Matt and Pidge shared a questionable glance "mhm, nice Lance what a score" Pidge remarked slightly sarcastically. Keith laughed quietly at the Holt's awe and waved awkwardly at them. "uh...thanks".Allura shushed Pidge telling her to be nice before turning to Keith "well it's very nice to meet you Keith" he smiled innocently and turned to Allura. "er...yes. very nice to meet you to...um...I'm sorry, I don't know your name".