Stay and for the love of God do not call your girlfriend.

Kami

I rolled over and slapped Jett's bare chest, jerking him awake, before snuggling in tighter to his side. He groaned and threw his arm around my waist, trying to burrow both of us as deep into the bed as we could go.

"What was that for?" he mumbled.

"Because I love you," I sleepily said back, "and I was making sure you were still alive."

I felt his smile against my hair, and in response, I nuzzled my face into his wall of a chest, enjoying the warm smooth skin and hard muscles that made me feel so safe.

"Love you too," he murmured, kissing my head before falling back asleep.

There was a knock at the door and both Jett and I released a sigh.

"Up and at 'em! Breakfast is on the table!" Kelly shouted from outside the door.

Neither Jett nor I moved, very content to just stay right there.

"Your class starts in half an hour, by the way," she added.

I huffed and rolled over, swinging my legs over the bed. I propped my elbows on my knees and put my head in my hands.

"Time for class," I said with mock enthusiasm, rubbing my eyes with the heels of my hands.

Jett chuckled and got on his knees behind me. He set his chin on my head and wrapped his arms around my shoulder from behind.

"Time for class," he agreed.

I looked over as Jett ground his teeth again, cutting his eyes to something behind me with an irritated expression.

"Hey, you okay?" I whispered, leaning over in my chair.

He nodded tightly and glared behind me again, his expression growing even more pissed.

About half way through the lecture, Jett huffed and stood up while the teacher was in mid-sentence.

"Hey, you wanna stop staring at my girlfriend? That would be great," he drawled harshly, staring at where he was earlier.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"Jett," I hissed.

He turned incredulous eyes on me.

"What? He has been staring at you all class and I'm sitting right freaking here."

I turned to find the culprit, who was sitting a few rows back with a bright red face, slouching low in his seat.

"God," I muttered, grabbing my stuff and starting out of the classroom. Right before I got to the door I turned towards the confused professor with a quick, but sincere, apology, which he acknowledged with a nod of his head.

When I got a few steps away from the classroom a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I turned to see Jett staring at me with a mixture of emotions on his face, none of which were regret.

"What the hell, Jett?" I demanded.

His eyebrows shot up and he took a step back.

"Seriously? You should've seen him, Kami, he would not take his eyes off of you. I mean, the least he could do was try to be discreet about it. I was sitting right there."

I threw my hands up with an exasperated laugh.

"So that warranted embarrassing him in front of the class, interrupting the lecture, and making a total and complete ass out of yourself?"

Jett narrowed his eyes.

"Making an ass out of myself? I was defending my girlfriend-"

"You were being a jealous, possessive asshole showing that guy how big your dick is. We get it, all right? You're the biggest, baddest, strongest asshole around."