Chapter No # 1

Assalam Friends, how are you all? I'm back with SS (Short Story) on RishBala. I hope you will like it.

**************

Chapter No # 1

What If Instead of RK as Karan Have to Stab Madhu as Anamika?

What If Instead of RK, Madhu has Suffered Attack of Paralysis?

This story is continued from the scene where, during Shooting Ishq Ek Junoon Movie scene came, and Sikky has just changed the knife from a fake prop to a real knife. And instead of RK, Madhu became the target.

In Hospital
On Third Floor
Outside of Operation Theatre
Outside of O.T, Deepali and Pabho were feeling happy as They were now getting rid of Madhu. Bittu Jii with Mehul Jii, both were attending Huge Crowd of Media Reporters. And RK was sitting on Bench looking all Lost, Hurtful and Tears were flowing from His Eyes as again and again Scene was playing in His Mind where He stabbed His Madhu. Seeing His this Condition Radha Jii's and Roma's Eyes were misted seeing their Madhu/Glycerin fighting for Her Life and here the Most Egoistic Person to World is RK, but for His Madhu, He was just a Rishab who after realizing His Love and falling in Love with His Madhu was getting Possessive Time to Time as He didn't want to lose Her. And then all heard Red Bulb above O.T Door was ringing continuously alerting everyone then sees Nurse was running out of O.T Room and then carrying Modality through Trolley, She runningly was about to enter into the O.T Room that RK who was earlier lost looked more scared seeing Nurse like this and then hold Nurse's Arms and asked Her. To which She replied.

Nurse: Sir, Mam's Pulse is sinking, and She is finding difficulty in breathing.

(Listening this frighteningly RK left Her Hand and Nurse hurriedly ran to O.T Room and then RK walked from there taking His Backsteps and soon He left from there.)

After Sometime
Drs. after checking Madhu for the last Time and asking Nurses to take Her to ICU and Monitor Her 24/7, Drs left and came outside of O.T. Everyone except RK, seeing Dr. relieved Face all questions with Him still.

Radha Ji: Dr., how is Madhu?
Dr: Don't worry, Mrs. Bhatia, She is fine. (Paused) Initially, it was hard to save her. Even We have lost Her Pulse. We tried to give Electric Shock and CPR to Her. And was about to announce “We Have Lost Her” But then suddenly the whole O.T Room was Resonated with the Her Faint Heart Beats. Then We looked at Her and found out it was Miracle, but She was having difficulty breathing. Anyways, her condition is better than the previous. But still She is critical. She is going to be shifted to the ICU. And yes, she is sedated. And don't meet her right now.

(After saying this Drs walked from there leaving all Relieved and happy except RK as He wasn't present over there, Pabho and Deepali weren't Happy as Madhu is saved and Madhu might have become more close to Rishab/RK emotionally. Then Bittu Ji walked from there to find Chief to let Him know Bhabhi Ji's current condition and later after searching Him in the whole Hospital, He came to Siddi Vinayak Temple and found His Chief over there, kneeling down and Praying for His Madhu. Seeing His Chief like this, His Eyes filled more. Then quickly walking to Him, He let His Chief know and soon He saw Chief coming to Hospital and following Him. RK was about to enter the ICU when nurses stopped Him, so the Drs. Then, having no option, He sat outside of the ICU. Then feeling someone sitting beside Him. And heard.)

Mehul Jii: RK I have always known Madhu as a Strong Lady since Our First Met and also known that She Loves You too much. And have also seen You Loving Her too much. RK Your's and Madhu's Bond is very strong. (Pause) RK I know You are not able to forgive yourself for Stabbing. All I want to say is that it's not Your Fault, so don't ever think of you as Madhu's Culprit. The Stabbing Scene was an essential Part of the Film without this scene, the film would be felt incomplete. So RK though I did not like You and Respect You because of Your Mind full of Egoistic and Arrogance. But I liked You, Your Rishab Kundra, because of Your Love towards Madhu. So for once don't ever blame yourself that because of You Madhu is here at this position. In Madhu's Fate it was written of Her getting stabbed then it happened if not by You then by anyone else and You can't do nothing about it. (Pause) RK You know, Your Madhu doesn't like being Hurt and broken ever and that's why She chose to become Heroine and Shoot for Your Film because She Loves You so much to not to see You broken and Hurt. And even for You, She fought with Life and Death and still is fighting just for You. And what are you doing for Her. You should rest and eat something.