Chapter No # 5

Assalam o Alaikum friends I’m back with another update of “Ishq Tu Hi Hai Mera”
Do Read, Vote and Comment.

Thank You

***********

Chapter No # 5

In Sitara Studio
“Ishq Ek Junoon” has finally ended with the Last Scene where Anamika and Karan have finally let their EGOs go and united, and they danced, which was fortunately already Shot before Madhu’s Paralysis.

Film ended, and with the Wonderful Ending Mehul Ji gave the Party in Honour where the whole Crew were invited. All were having a Gala Time, all Crew Members came to RishBala, who were seated on a Couch and were having a Chat where RK or Rishab is basically teasing Her. Listening to “Congratulations” though He hated it but could not bring it to His Tongue as all are disturbing Him to spend some Quality Time with HIS BIWI. Accepting Congratulations smilingly at all Madhu started talking with them, which made Him more irritated. Suddenly He thought of something and called Bittu Ji oops Scream at Him, who is standing beside Him but having a Chat with Mehul Ji about “Distributor”. Interrupting a serious conversation He whispered something to Bittu Ji’s Ears to which He smiled and said “Ji Chief” 

MUSIC

INSTRUMENTAL

Aaaaaaa…
Aaaaaaaaaaa…

Hue Baware Yeh Nainaaa…
Sanam Tera Pyaar Mainnn…
Kahan Kho Gaya Mera Chainaaa…
Iss Intezaar Mainnn…
Par Ab Talak Tera Sanammm...
Ikraar Hai Baakiii…
Meri Aarziyon Ki Manzoori Bhiii…
Sarkaar Hai Baakiii...

INSTRUMENTAL

(As Music plays on the Set, leaving all, Madhu closed Her Eyes listening the Song as during Shooting of the Film where this Songs plays, She started Loving it and most probably after knowing this Sensational Song Lyrics has been written by Her RK for Her first made Her Numb. She has always known his feelings for her has always been extremous either it was hate or love. Whatever he felt for Her has been extreme. While playing PREM-GAME with her, unaware of his own Heart who had betrayed him started feeling more & more love for his Biwi to that extent he was scared to lose her but due to his stupid enormous amount of Ego which didn’t let him accept his Love for Her. It was after Sultan’s entry that he began to realize his own emotions for her. After Sultan’s entry, they went through many ups & downs, but their love for each was constant or should say it was blossoming more. Then PAI, Producer Association of India, had banned RK, their life or heaven or Paradise got filled with troubles where eventually RK started to neglect Madhu, his Biwi. For him, his Film only mattered. To complete it, he started having fights with his Biwi. Plus the Navarans which Pabho forced on Madhu, slowly slowly started to suppress her strength, which led to more fights between RK & Madhu. Even though their Fights didn’t erase their love but indeed suppressed their love. Both fight with each other as well as with their own selves. Neither RK was able to tell Madhu what he was feeling & going through. The same case was with Madhu. They both hid their own troubles. And then the shooting scene came, which turned everything upside down. In a way, it was good that Scene came and Madhu suffered a Paralysis and because of this RK started changing into Her Rishabh, which was her dream. This Rishabh slowly started becoming the same person which he was enacting during PREM-GAME. Even though RK played Prem-Game and he enacted as the softest role. RK’s personality during Prem-Game changed and he was no more like arrogant RK. And now, Madhu is seeing the same Rishabh, Her Rishabh in RK made her dream come true. She is in Love with all shades of RK but it was RK during Prem-Game which made her fall for RK, who had only cared about her and in no one else, made that version of his special in Madhu’s heart.