Chapter No # 2

Chapter No # 2

After 5 Days
In Hospital
It has been 5 Days since Madhu got to know about Her half side getting Paralyzed or Medically Hemiplegia. Since then She was more broken all except RK were trying to Cheer up but it wasn't bit of Fruitful for Her as since then She have became Statue and was craving to be consoled and cheered up by Her RK but not seeing Him in these 5 Days was taking a toll on Her Mental Health as well as She was feeling Insecure that what if after Her half side Paralysis or Hemiplegia, Her RK will not Love Her same as before or wouldn't see Her like before He used to do. She was suffering Physically but not seeing Her Love, Her RK it has started to affect Her Mentally also. Fully unaware of His Mental State.

On the Second Day of coming into full consciousness and Vitals getting Stabilized, She was shifted to a Private Room.

In Private Room
Madhu was Lying on an Inclined Bed and lost in Herself. Padmini cutting Apple's Pieces and forwarding it to Madhu's Mouth but being lost in Herself and looking all Pale, it brought Tears in Her Eyes. While Roma and Trishna were talking, usually trying to make Atmosphere normal and Time to Time involving Madhu but seeing Her all Lost it made both of their Eyes Teary but still were trying to.

In Waiting Area
Right nowadays sitting at the waiting Area it has became Daily Routine for RK. Then He felt somebody's Presence and felt Somebody Tapped on His Shoulder.. Feeling it, He turned around without seeing the Person He hugged and Broke.

RK: Malik, My Madhu. Why?

(Though He hasn't seen Malik but He knew it was none other than Malik. Since Madhu has been admitted to the Hospital, RK has come more close to Malik and unknowingly gave Him the place of His Father. He was Crying in His Presence as He was not that Egoistic RK but Rishab, Madhu's Rishab. Malik seeing so much change in RK was proud of Him that once He loathed RK but now seeing His Love for His Daughter He is Proud. And it has been a daily routine Malik would try to console Him silently not verbally. And now breaking the Hug.)

Malik: RK till when it will go like this. And till when You would think “It Is Because of Me Madhu Reached Here” Till when RK You would blame Yourself for Her condition. It was in Her Destiny and You or noone else can't do anything about it. (Pause) And RK You should be with Her. As She needs You the Most and only You will be able to cheer Her up. You have to be Strong for Her.
RK: No Malik I can't able to see Her. Seeing Her, My Sins came Alive and My Inner Self and My Soul would Taunt Me that because of Me, My Madhu is in this Condition.
Malik (Interrupting): RK Madhu doesn't think like this.
RK: If She doesn't then Reality wouldn't change at all. Its Reality. (Pause) Malik You know I have been Jerk & Worst Husband to Madhu. I have always shown the extreme Possessive or You can Obsession towards Madhu and Promised to Love Her no matter what. But as always I fail to show how much I Love Her. In front of My Egoistic Mind, insecurity and Jealousy I have never become Rishab for Her. I tried Loving Her Madhu Wala Pyaar (Madhu's Love) but always ended up in Hurting Her as (Sarcastically) as I have always been RK, Right Kamina for Her and have always been the Jerk & Worst Person to Her. Tried always to Hurt Her initially and when She fell in Love with Me, using Her Love, I made Her to Dream and increased Her Love towards Me and then I shattered Her Heart fully breaking it into many Tiny Pieces. And when She trusted Me again and again and Trusted Me regarding this Film and trying to Work-Hard for this Film, though She hates to work in Film Industry but She did all for Me. And what I have done, I have always scolded Her, insulted Her, Hurted Her and told Her that She isn't serious towards this Film when She is too much Serious. (Pause) And now what I did, I stabbed Her which brought Her, My Madhu in this condition. Madhu having Big Heart would Forgive Me but I couldn't ever forgive Myself.