Chapter No # 4

Chapter No # 4

After 2 Weeks
It has been 2 Weeks since RK resumed the Shooting. It has been made the Secret that Madhu will also be resuming Shoots and since RK took Madhu on Film Sets none ever got to know that in Future She would be shooting as well. And whoever put the Act of changing the Knife and stabbing Madhu ICE-KNIFE at the Hospital, Bittu Ji was looking after the Matters with no involvement of Police Inspectors as RK doesn't want anyone to know about the Second-Attack apart from few. And secondly He didn't want the Attacker to get alerted and seeing both Attacks, He knew whoever Attacker is belongs to His Family or from Chawl. And last but the least though RK has resumed Shooting but He was not doing more than 2 Scenes since He wants to spend most of His Time with His Biwi, His Madhu. He took Care of Her Diet and each and everything related to Her like what She will Wear and what She will do in short He had planned all of Her Daily Schedule. He daily took Her to Physiotherapists for 2 Hours. And sat with Her in evening in Park with Her which would Soothe Her Mind seeing Green Glasses and lots of Noises seeing Children Playings and many from Young Age to Old Age were walking on Tracks and Children were swinging the Swings, Sliding the Slides, taking Rounds and Round by Merry-go-Round and climbing the Rods like a Monkey with the help of Peoples which they have came by. Though seeing RK everyone in Crowd squealed seeing Him there and came there for an Autograph. Though 1 Day was okay but it was followed by another Day and this made Him more Frustrated that “Oh Come On, He Came With His Biwi Not Like As The SuperStar RK But More Like A Husband. He Came There To Spend A Time With His Biwi.'” And that's it started He shouting that here He is only Rishab not as Superstar RK and in presence of His Fans He is unable to spend a Time with His Biwi. And since then no one disturbed Him. This was a Daily Routine for RK and His Beloved Biwi, His Madhu. And like this whole 2 Weeks passed and there was very slight Improvement in Madhu which made Madhu, everyone especially RK were now hopeful that their Beloved Madhu would be Fine soon.

In RK Mansion
In Madhu-RK Room
After making Madhu ready in Her Night Suit and making Her Brush Her Teeth. He gently carried Her from WashRoom and walked to bed Gently laid Her on bed, making Himself laid on bed near to Her, He pulled Her on his chest and Caressing Her Hairs.

RK: Madhu My all scenes are finished. And from Tomorrow You will be going to Shoot.
Madhu: Hmmm..
RK: Are You okay? (Pause) Madhu I'm asking You again and again because I don't want You to Shoot as You think this Film is Important to Me. And I can't compromise anything on it. (Cupping Her Cheeks) Madhu I agreed Film is Important to Me but You need to understand You are more Important to Me than this Film and I didn't want to compromise on Your Health. It's You who is most Important to Me. Please think wisely.  I don't want.
Madhu (Interrupting): Sssshhhh RK I understand. You know, initially when I got to know I was suffering from Hemiplegia (Half side of Body Paralyzed) I started to get insecure because I thought I would lose You. But then through Your non-stop Love showering on Me I understood what ever happens to Me You will never stop Loving Me if I cheat You also. And I have already understood that I'm most Important to You when You carried Me to a Film. Seeing Me in discomfort You just say “CUT” in between of Shoot. RK like how You Love Me, I also Love You. For Me, You don't want Me to Work on this Film. And for You, I want to Work on this Film. Just for You only. And I wouldn't stop Myself in Working. (Pause) RK don't You Trust Your Madhu. Hmm. If You do then please let Me. Please.

(Listening to this RK's Eyes got Teary and immediately nodded. Then Kissing on Her Face. He made Her Face placed above His Heart. And listening to His Heart Beats, She smiled widely and slept. Since Madhu is suffering from Paralysis only Few Good Things came that RK and Madhu came more Close than before to each other. RK was entirely changed from RK to Rishab only to His Madhu. And apart from Madhu He is RK to World and has become more Rude. And unknowingly He has started to fulfill the Promises which He gave to His Biwi. Earlier how much He scolded Madhu and serious for this Film and now it was He was more Serious on His Madhu's Health more than His Film.)