Chapter No # 3

Chapter No # 3

In RK Mansion
In Entertainment Room
After RK's sleep broke, gently placing Madhu on bed, taking His Alcohol Bottle He walked from there to the Entertainment Room. Searching for Glass, when He sees it on the Glass Table, He poured the Alcohol until Glass was fully filled. Then gulped down in one go. Then feeling somebody's Presence. And hears.

Bittu Ji: Chief, how is Bhabhi Ji right now?
RK (Silent)
Bittu Ji: Please Chief stop blaming Yourself and thinking about Yourself. Just once think about Bhabhi Ji, how will She be coping right now and would be in Future. (Pause) Chief I always saw Bhabhi Ji so strong but right now looking at Her, I don't see My Bhabhi Ji in Her as She was never Weak like this. (Pause) Chief it was written in Her Destiny of being stabbed if not by You then by anyone else. (Pause) Chief Bhabhi Ji has always tried to support and has always tried to become Your Strength. She has never thought about Herself but She has always thought about You. And if in place of Bhabhi Ji, You would have been stabbed so instead of drinking and losing Herself, She would have been trying to become Strong not for Herself but for You. She would try to become Your Strength, Your Pillar  and would Support You more than She did, not because She would see You in this Condition would Sympathize You but because She Loves You. She would be with You 24/7 thinking what if You need something or what if. (Pause) Chief Your Love is so strange and so weird, at one Moment You beat up that Reporter Black & Blue that how dare He to say something like this against Bhabhi Ji and at another Moment You distanced Yourself from Bhabhi Ji. (After taking a Pause) Or it isn't Your Love, but Bhabhi Ji has become Your Habit, Your Punching Bag. And might be You may not be with Bhabhi Ji as You would be thinking since Bhabhi Ji is in this Condition so how will She complete Your Film? Am I right Chief?

(Listening to the Last Line of Bittu Ji, RK stopped Drinking and raised His Eye-Brows. And further heard.)

Bittu Ji: Oh come on Chief, looking at History, how much You forced Bhabhi Ji to shoot, fully knowing She is fasting and still You put the Setup in which Bhabhi Ji have to eat. And when She got a 2 Hours break She went Home to do Pooja just because of You She had fasted for Your Long-Life. But what You did in return, instead of being so thankful to Her for each and everything, giving You another chance after how much Brutally You broke Her Heart, Your Possessive opps Your Obsessive behavior towards Her, You emotionally blackmailed Her, then when PAI (Producers Association of India) has banned You none wants to do work with You and it was only Bhabhi Ji who came forward to support You. Day and Night She searched for Best Directors. When She found One “Mehul Chopra” She requested that Egoistic Person just for You and seeing Her Selfless Love for You, He was ready to Shoot with You.  She never wanted to step into the Film Industry. But She did it all because of You. She has never acted in front of a Camera and in return You always wanted to act like a Professional. But still She was trying to become Heroine of Your Film because You wanted and She wanted to perform Her wifely duties as well because She loves doing Her wifely Duties for You. And what You did in return that You have always treated Her like as She is Your Toy. Chief, She is not like a Robot who wouldn't have Emotions to Feel nor She has Button and do all As You wanted Her to do. (Pause) Chief, She is not a Robot. But She is Human who Loves to perform all wifely duties because She loves You. And what happened now instead of consoling Her, Soothing Her and becoming Her Support System You are drinking here. How Chief can You?

(Listening to each and every Words of Bittu Ji, RK gritted His Teeth and Fisted His Palms so hard that all knuckles turned into White.

Then further heard.)

Bittu Ji: Or is it like this since She has suffered Paralysis You don't see Her in the same way which You were used to. And now She wouldn't be able to complete Your Film as a Heroine. (Pause) Chief what Reporters said it wasn't Incorrect at all. Same Questions are wandering in My Mind also but with Addition that: