Chapter 21- Candy Kisses

Its been a week since the incident passed, Eren still hates his dad. Carla didn't want her kids to see her get thrashed anymore so she decided to get a divorce and move out, taking the kids with her. The only time Eren and Mikasa would see Grisha is when they wanted to. Carla and Grisha weren't going to force them to see him if they didn't want to. 

   "Last box." Eren stated as he set down the last box of their belongings in the new house. It was just a simple three room bedroom, one kitchen and a living room. It was much smaller compared to their old house but it was better than nothing. Eren and Mikasa said they would both get a job to try to support everyone. Carla would have to also get a job since she was a stay at home mom before. Grisha said he would give them money to help but he didn't promise much. 

-

Levi could tell that everything was still bugging and stressing Eren out. Eren explained everything to Levi in tears after he woke up when he spent the night. He did feel sorry for him and wanted to do something to take his mind off of it. But he didn't know what. Till he looked at the bowl of little candies beside him that Eren asked to have one.

Then it hit him.

He grabbed a strawberry flavored one, opened the small plastic package up with ease and placed it between lips. He looked down at Eren who's head was laying his head on his lap and the rest of his body positioned on the couch. He started leaning in and their lips collided before Eren could say anything. Levi pushed the candy into Erens mouth with his tongue and started kissing him. Eren couldn't resist the sweet taste of Levis mouth and immediately started kissing him back. Eren sat up and laid Levi down instead and hovered over him, both hands on each side of Levi as he hastily kissed him and forced his tongue in. Levi didn't know where this sudden confidence was coming from but he enjoyed it, Their tongues danced together with the candy rolling between them, providing a sweet sensation for the both of them. Levi wrapped his arms around Eren, tugging on his brown locks slightly, making the younger boy go wild and release a throaty moan from his mouth. Eren's moans are Levi's new favorite sound he decided the second it came out of his mouth. 

  They both finally pulled away, needing air. Eren blushed a little, he never knew he would have that much courage to do something like that. He laid on top of Levi for a split second till he flipped them over so Levi's head was on his chest. They sat like that for a couple hours, just enjoying each others presences. 

I promised to make a makeout session and here it is! Sorry if its not good I just wrote this quickly because I have marching band right after this. Thank you guys for reading!