Chapter 22- Our first child

WARNING! EXPLICIT SCENE UP AHEAD! READ AT OWN RISK!

Even was bundled up in three coats and two scarfs as the wind almost knocked him off his feet and slapped him across the face when he left his front door step.

It was winter, Christmas and Levi's birthday were only a few days away. Even knew exactly what he was going to give Levi.

Himself.

He was nervous, chewing on his bottom lip till it felt raw and till the point he almost tasted blood. Today was that day he was going to give Levi his Christmas/birthday present since he had to spend Christmas with his family and it would seem too suspicious if he went out to "see Armin" on Christmas day since Armin is going to be at his house along with his grandpa.

Eren wasn't too sure about if he should continue with his layout that he planned out for Levi. Was Levi going to even except Eren?

Erens train of thought was tore apart when he could hear faint whining in the current snow storm he was battling at the moment. He followed the whimpers of what sounded like an animal till he found the source.

He found a box in an empty desolate alley way and peeped inside the box slowly. A puppy! He immediately embraced the puppy that was almost ice solid and took off one of his scarfs and wrapped it around the puppy, making it look like he was carrying a baby.

He quickly ran to Levis so the puppy wouldn't freeze to death anymore than it already was. He barged right in on Levis apartment, inviting himself inside.

"Tch, filthy brat don't you know how to knock." Levi called from the living room.

"What's the point in knocking if you don't even lock the door." Eren teased back as he walked to where Levi was located.

"What's that?" Levi questioned as he got up and looked at was occupying Erens arms, "No, No, No. Put that thing back where it came from or so help me."

"Levi! I found it crying outside! Please take care of it! I can't at my house, we have no room. Just think of it as our first child."

Levi was take back by Erens statement. Eren ignored Levi as he stood there dumbfounded and went to the kitchen to find some food he could feed the poor animal. He found some slices of meat in the fridge and the dog gobbled it up like it had been starved for days (which it probably has).

"What do we name him?" Eren asked as the puppy looked up with its big full of excitement green eyes.

"Hey I never agreed to keeping it." Levi sighed and crossed his arms, closing his eyes. He peeked one eye open to look down at the dog "But I think Eren Jr. since he has your eyes.

Both Eren and the dog jumped "Oh thank you Levi!" Eren said as he went to go hug Levi and tripped over the rug, somehow getting Levi to land on top of him.

They both stared at each other for a couple seconds before Levi couldn't take it any longer and smashed his lips onto Erens. Eren ran his hands down Levis back, making him shiver in delight. Both of their bodies got warmer and warmer as they continued. Levi picked Eren up off of the floor into his arms as he headed for his room. Before he left, he saw that the dog somehow climbed onto the sofa and claimed a pillow as his. He clicked his tongue but continued to the bedroom, having something way more important in his hands at the moment.

He placed Eren on the bed as he took of his and Erens shirt, climbing over Eren. Levi proceeded to kiss his lips, bare shoulders and chest as he and Eren both slipped off their pants as they kissed, being left in just their underwear.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Levi asked before going any further than they already were.

Eren just nodded with a slight smile on his face and Levi signaled back with a nod. Levi stripped both of their underwear off and held three fingers to Erens mouth

"Lick." Levi demanded, but in a soft tone. Eren had never seen this side of Levi before, but he liked it.

Eren swirled his tongue around the three fingers of Levis, making sure they were fully wet. Levi retracted his fingers before placing them at Erens entrance.

"Ready?" Levi questioned as Eren bit his lips and gave a slight nod. Levi entered two fingers into Erens hole, just letting them sit there so Eren would get used to it. Eren gave a slight nod before Levi started moving his fingers inside Erens hole, making Eren squirm and let out a small squeak.

"Are you okay?" Levi asked, worry painted all over his face. "Yeah, keep going." Eren requested before Levi continued.

Erens hole was stretching and once Levi knew Eren was used to it, he entered another finger to penetrate the hole.

"Levi, I'm ready." Eren said as a blush spread across his face. Levi nodded, and positioned himself at Erens entrance.

Levi stared into Erens eyes as he slowly thruster into Erens hole. He was definitely bigger than three fingers. He let out a small cry in agony as his hole was ripped even more.

"Its fine." Eren said before Levi could ask if he was okay. He nodded and Levi continued thrusting in and out slowly till Eren was used to it. He picked up the pace once Eren was comfortable with the feeling and went faster.

Moans were escaping both Eren and Levis mouth in pleasure as Levi was picking up the speed faster and faster. Eren was clawing at levis bare back as his eyes were closed and he couldn't suppress the moans escaping the back of his throat.

"I-I-I can't hold it any longer Levi!" Eren shouted in pure bliss as he felt it bubbling up inside. He couldn't hold on anymore and released on both him, Levi and the sheets. Levi let go at the same time, their moans harmonizing together. Levi pulled out after they were both done and kissed the top Of Erens head. He managed to both pick Eren up and tear the top sheet off the bed.

"C'mon, let's go take a shower." Levi said, carrying Eren to the bathroom. Eren was already starting to feel pain, bet he knew it was worth the pain.

They stood in the shower and took turns washing each other's hair. Eren would sneak small kisses on Levis bare, wet shoulders, but Levi didn't mind. Levi turned around to stare up at Eren as the warm water ran over them and he let those three words that he's been dying to say out.

"I love you."

How was it my lovelies. It's my first time writing smut so I hope you guys enjoyed it! New chapter coming veryyyy soon!