working together

After the few hours we spent into the woods I manage to get us a deer and a few rabbits. I had him go ahead of me so I could gut the deer while he goes find his ship, after making sure everything was cleaned out I took my rope from my bag and tied it around the deer's neck making sure it was secure before wrapping the rest of the rope around me and began dragging it to were my giant friend went.
After following his tracks which mind I add was hard considering he barely left any. I come to find him down a steep hill in the valley next to a big ass ship 'Holly fuck how are we getting that home?' I thought as I looked at the thing checking out every detail.
After examining the ship I walk over to him and ask "Do you need any help?" He looks over "I don't think you can ooman" He said as he walks into the ships entrance 'Why must he call me that I have a name' I thought grumbling.

Walking over into the same entrance he walked through with my deer I set it down and explore the big aircraft, trying to find him before going to what I assume was the control room.
Finding him on the floor messing with some wires that connects to the controls I go over to him "Hey" I say to him making him hit his head and sitting up growling as I slilently laugh at him as I walk over "Sorry, what were you doing" I ask looking at him apologetically "Trying to get this price of

cjit

(shit) to work" He says to me agravated. Shaking my head I wave my hand "Scoot over" I tell him getting on the floor and crawling underneath the thing and turning to lay onto my back not realizing I had caused a disturbance in the force, looking up at the wires and grabbed two of them putting them together it started up but there was one problem if I let go it wouldnt stay on.
"Okay, good news is it works, bad news is I cant let them go or it will cause it to shut down" I told him watching his mandibles twitch in slight aggravation. I sighed and looked over at him "Go ahead and get ready to start navigating us to the house and I'll keep a hold of this till we get there" I told him and he nodded, he got up and sat in the chair to get ready to move us however the positioning was a little awkward cause I had to spead my legs in order to make room for his and it was pretty cramped 'This is gonna be interresting' I thought before he started everything to go.

We were doing really good at not hitting trees and and getting by faster however it didnt go without trouble. I woukd get zapped every so often causeing me to curse under my breath and challenging me to not let go which is of so lovely.
Then there was the leg situation, every time he moved or I did it would brush against my thigh or closer to other parts I shall not mention and those are my most sensitive parts, to which would cause me to take a deep breath or hold it depending how hard he pressed on them.
He asked me every so often if I was okay or check on me and I'd let him know that I was and hed go back to what he was doing while I hid my blood red face 'God this is so embarrassing, curse my female hormones'.

After the missing with the aggravating whires and thinking I'll be here all night fixing the damn thing she came up with this solution and now navagating and pressing in codes we where able to swiftly get us passed the tight areas of the woods. However the position we are in is a bit difficult everytime I try to move my legs I hit her's which I come to notice is sensitive and I can smell her slight arrousal, it's sweet like nectar and alluring in a way making my arousal rile up reacting to her in such a way.
Shakeing my head out of such thought I tried concentrating on the task at hand but checking on her every so often 'Her position can't be comfortable' I thought as I tried to get us there as fast and safely as I could.

"Are we almost there" I asked as I looked up at him the best I could and he grunted nodding his head 'Finally II can get out of this position soon, it doesn't hurt that much but it is uncomfortable' I thought as I felt the air craft slowing down to an almost stop, peaking my head out I looked at him making him speak "We are here but your garage door is closed" He told me making me mentally curse myself 'Fuuuuck, the remote for the door is in my pocket in the backpack' Grumbling slightly I sighed "Okay the remote for it is in my backpack go over to the deer and get it" I told him and he nodded leaving the aria for a moment. He came back with it and I looked at it "Okay that pocket with the zipper open it and there should be a black remote" I gave him instructions he looked at me funny for a moment before looking down at it and pointing to what I was talking about and I nodded at him. He opened it and got the small device "Now, click the button that has the green on it" I told him and he did then we heard tge door open and he got back into his spot and slid the aircraft in there with no problem, after getting situated I let go and instantly it shut off. We got out of our spots and I streatched my back out "Now that was good team work" I said in a happy tone then looked at him "now how about we get some food in our bellies" As soon as I mentioned food he began leaving the ship "Hey wait up".