Finding out each other's names

After getting the ship here and getting my hunt skinned and cut up we ate and as soon as he was done he left for the garage to fix his aircraft.
I cleaned the mess but I couldnt help but think as I did 'I never did get his name, maybe I'll ask later after a nap and getting chores done' Humming to myself as I finished up the dishes I continued with other chores such as doing laundry, straightening up somethings here and there, and taking care of my horses and yes I do have horses. And they are Rotten I swear I get the weirdest animals. Anyway after I did that I went to check on my dogs demon and angel my two pitbulls. And deciding I'd let them out for a bit since they had to stay there all day yesterday and part of today after getting there shots and them getting over being sick, I figured it was time to let them out and play. So they can work out that pent up energy.

After doing all the outside chores and letting the dogs into the house, I head up to my bedroom and change into my comfy clothes which consist of male fuzzy pajama pants and a tank top.
Which were super comfy especially in this wether, I go and lay down with one of my favorit books reading it quietly and relaxing back into my pillows, slowly dozzing off as I read till I was completely asleep.
With my unconscious self unkownest to me there was a sertan someone coming up to find me only to discover I was asleep.

After trying to get this pauking thing (pauking-fucking)  to work I finally gave it a rest so that I dont lose my temper. Giving a slight growl of agitation from having no success I decided to go talk to my ooman conrad.
Walking into the kitchen I scan for her only to find her no where in sight until I noticed her heat signature upstairs in my bio mask 'Why is the ooman female upstairs, is she unwell' Deciding to go check on the female I made my way up to the second floor before going up to her door way assuming it was her room and having to hunch over in order to fit in. Seeing her lay in her bed I scanned her over only to see no infections or any life threatening deasese corsing through her. So figuring she just was exausted I went to leave only to come to an abrupt stop after hearing a whimper coming from her and swinged my head in her direction to find tear streaming down her face, only needing to take two big steps to get over to her since my frame was tall built and room to be tiny.

Looking her over I relized she was having a nightmare and a bad one at that 'What should I do for her? Perhaps waking her?' I thought but was taken out of it when she grabbed my arm in her sleep, sighing I gently take her and move her over and sit on her bed and she scooted closer to me and cling to me. Not knowing how to completely comfort her I just rubbed her back and purred to her and it seemed to work cause she calmed down 'What could have you look so broken in your sleep?' I question in my head as a feeling I never experienced started up deep inside me. How dose this ooman female have these feeling rise in me?

After a few hours goes by I finally wake up from my slumber, groaning quietly as I go to move only to be stopped by an arm causing me to jump slightly and look up to see no other than the big guy 'WHAT THE FUCK?' I internally scream in my head. While trying to figure out why the hell the big guy is here I try to maneuver out of his vice grip succeeding only to wake him up, he jolted up making me let out a yelp as I fell off the bed onto my ass causing me to grumble. He leans over the bed to find me there and turn his head curiously before I glare up at him "What the hell? Why are you in my bed?" I slightly growl out to him only for him to reply in a calm manner "I was looking for you" getting up after nearly breaking my ass no thanks to him over there, I stand up with my hands on my hips before asking again in a more agitated tone "That still dosent answer my question, why were you in my bed?" He looked at me staight in the eyes with his bio mask "You were crying and you took ahold of my arm in your sleep. So I sat with you until you calmed down, however it seems I have felled asleep with you after some time" He told me honestly, i tense slightly "Oh....thanks for helping me I guess" I thanked him in a hushed tone as I turn to go out the door with him right behind me.
He spoke up in a curious yet concerned tone "What has you troubled to the point were you can't sleep soundly?" Sighing I try to change the subject "What is it you needed to make you look for me?" I walk over to my drawer and closet getting me some clothes for tomorrow ready considering it was 7pm now, since I slept in longer then I had intention.
"Nothing...of importance...but that dosent answer my question ooman" He said in a more deeper tone making me hurry in what I was doing slightly so I could get out of this situation however he noticed this and made his way to block the door 'Damn you dread headed fucker' I cursed him under my breath before taking a deep breath and sigh "You havent told me your name" I said looking over to him making him stand there quietly before speaking "You never asked" He said to me in a deadpan voice 'Thats true but you could have at least mentioned it too' Rubbing the back of my neck then turn to him letting out a huff "Okay, may I know your name please" I asked in a polite respectful tone and he nods "My name is Dachande"

I looked up to him "That means different knife in English right?" I asked hesitantly worried I got it wrong but soon relaxed noticing he nodded his head and have slight pride in his posture happy I remembered some of what he taught me "My name is Waya it means 'wolf' it's anative American name I got from my grandmother who has the Cherokee blood in her along with another tribe" I told him and he nodded interested "You'll have to tell me more about this tribe" He watched as I nodded my head to him with a slight smile only to be interupted by that damn question "What makes you cry in your slumber?" Sighting I guessed I'll have to tell him but I dont think now is the right time for the whole story.
"How about I tell you another time. I really dont wanna talk about it" He stares for a few more second before nodding his head understanding ans not wanting to upset me "Now how about dinner?" I asked and I got my answer by him letting me through the door. Smiling a bit I go to pass him and accedentaly brush my arm agaisted him causing him to purr and I looked at him surprised.