Feelings

After a few moments of silence I spoke up "S-Sorry" Why the hell did I just stutter? He looked down at me quietly as I go to leave but he grabs my arm stopping me I looked at him questioningly he just hold me there quetly before letting me go and I just shake it off as I walk away, heading to the kitchen down stairs and I make my way over to my frige and bring out some ingredients to make dinner.

Sighing I started to cut everything for the roast and have the meat thaw in the sink. Dachande made his way down to where I was and sat in one of the chairs as he watched me run hot water over the meat to help the prosses got faster and after it becoming soft enought to my liking I go over and put the chopped vegables in the pot along with the meat. Adding seasoning and some water and a secret ingredient I put the lid over it then to the oven it goes.

Looking over at him he watches my movement and the silence thats between us become awkward.
So in order to break the ice I try to start a conversation "How's the repairs going on you aircraft?" He lets out a sigh of annoyance 'That great huh?' Watching him he answers in a bored tone "The repairs will take at least a week or more to fix considering the damage it took" Oh how lovely. "If you want I could help you" I told him and replied in a nod and I smile a bit 'He's cute' I thought in amusement then deciding to go sit on my couch to watch tv I walk into the living room and turn on one of my favorite movie vanhellsing.

'I don't understand why I have this feeling around her, but I want to find out what it is' Dachande thought to himself as he got up to follow where I went.
Looking over at the ooman female I notice her features pale skin, golden blond hair, sapphire blue eyes, and an hour glass shape body that's not scrawny but also not heavy just the right amount of meat on her boans. I couldn't help but run my eyes over her body noticing the tattoos that also cover her skin, wings on her back with red tips, a wolf tattoo with a red rose in its mouth and ice blue eyes and before when she was in shorts I seen her have red, blue, and purple roses down one thigh while the other had the us flag and a soldier kneeling down to a cross made out of guns. 'Very intriguing' I thought as I look at her tattoos but that only added to her beauty.
After a while of this she notice me stareing which made her ask me in a curious tone "Something wrong Dachande?" The way my name roled off her tongue made my chest twang with excitment for some reason. And I cant help but purr at her as I walk closer to her over at the couch making her tense up slightly but calm down a bit not much but a bit as I purr to her.

'Why is he acting like this with me?' I thought as he came over to me sitting beside me as he purrs gently causing me to relax more from my tense state as I watch him from the corner of my eye trying to figure out what he was doing. He leaned in closer to me causing to turn fully to him "Dachande?" He looks up at me and all of a sudden I get this sent of the woods after a rainy day mixed with that of dragons blood a type of incense, it's aluring and made my body relax and mind hased over in the most blissful way.
I didnt noticed that we had leaned into one another till I was practically on top of him and our faces so close to one another that I could feel his warm breath on my lips.

I dont know what came over me but I closed the gap between us my lips conecting to him as his mandibles gently on my cheeks as we kissed and my hand going through his dreads making him release a pleasured groan as my other relaxed on his chest while on of his hands on my ass and the other in the middle of my back.
His tongue soon slide out and brushed against my lips and I grabed it in between mine and sucked gently letting out a quiet moan as I did and he growled pulling me close haveing me straddle him, grinding on my heat and slowly making me lose my self control.

She taste so good and when she grabed my tongue sucking on it made me go mad I wanted to claim her right there and then but not wanting to startle her or possibly hurt her I stayed where I was at. 'Damn I can smell her heat' He thought as he grinded on her and groped her plump ass making her soak through her panties and onto his hardening member. Giving him a hard time trying to not just rip everything off of them 'She so beautiful and unique. I know what this feeling is now. Its what oomans call love' He thought as he looked into her beautiful sapphire blue eyes. He's in love and she's his destained mate.
As he thought that as watched her something happen, her eyes flashed a bight electric blue catching him off guard "Waya your eyes".

Jumping from my haze I relized what happened 'Oh no' I thought as I quickly got off him stubbling making him stand up worried "Waya?" He ased but I quickly moved away "I-I am sorry Dachande I... I can't" I stuttered and run upstairs to my room slaming and locking my door before sliding down it to the floor bring my knees to my body as tears stream down my face. 'I know what this is...but this can't happen not again' I thought as I hold myself in silence.