I'm still waiting, Tooru

" Sir, I'm sorry but we can't do anything about this illness, but a hospital in America can cure it, so I think you should go there. I'm sorry "

"Okay." Oikawa don't have any hope that he'll survive but thinking about his Iwa-chan, He's not even sure if Iwaizumi would even shed a tear if he'll pass away but still...if he would, he don't want that to happen.

"I'll go, but don't tell anyone about this problem. Specially a guy named Iwaizumi Hajime " There was a slight hesitation in his voice, still not sure if leaving him will be the best answer,  but if he do want to make Iwaizumi smile even a little then he need to believe that those doctors can cure him there so he can come back alive.

"Please, don't.." He continued. "I won't , don't worry" Her voice obviously telling him that even she doesn't have any hope that Oikawa would make it anymore. After all he is a hopeless case, but still he need to believe and have faith that he will get better, so that his Iwa-chan won't worry.

"Thanks."

X×X×X×X

He laid on his bed looking at the ceiling. Thinking about what would happen if he will survive and what would happen if he did not. "Hey God, do I have a chance to survive? " He mumbled to the ceiling. All these problems were already making him depressed, and he can't even sleep at night thinking about what he should do. He was tired. A minute later, he fell asleep.

_________________

"Hey there! What's your name?" He said to the child of her mom's bestfriend. "Iwaizumi....Iwaizumi Hajime" He said hesitating if he should give his name or not, but he thinks its okay. He's a child of her mom's bestfriend after all.

"Yours... What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Oikawa Tooru!" He answered confidently.

"Hey, do you think it's okay if I call you Iwa-chan?" Oikawa continued.

"IWA?!-- umm I think it's okay. I'm just surprised since it's the first time someone call me that.."

"Is that so? " he looked at the tall woman beside him "Hey Mom, can I play with Iwa-chan?"

"Iwa-chan?" She looks at the kid in front of her "You mean him?"

"Yup!" Then his mom looked at the other woman and asks.. "Is it okay?" The other answered "Sure".

"Okay then, you can play with him, Tooru. Just don't go too far, okay?"

"Okayyyy~" he answered happily and drags Iwaizumi with him to the seesaw.

Hours later they went home together with smiles on their lips with their hands interlaced with each other.

It was a weird dream. The scenario changes every time. This scene was when the sun was setting, and Oikawa was running on the hill with Iwaizumi walking at the back with his fishing net.

Then the next was when it was already night, and they were stargazing at the same hill with Oikawa pointing on some plane that was far enough to make it look small, saying that it was a U.F.O.

Next was when there were wild dogs barking at them. Iwaizumi was standing in front of Oikawa and protecting him. Oikawa held tightly on Iwaizumi's clothes and was shivering in fear.

Then later, it just became a dream that all of his memories with Iwaizumi goes on.

But this certain part of his dream wasn't actually a memory. It's somewhat what will happen in the future if he's gonna die...

________________

That dream just made him more positive not to die, because if that were to happen, he's gonna blame himself for that.