Hold on (KageHina)

(A.n: soo I'm listening to another 2 songs called 'Hold on' by Chord Overstreet and 'You don't know' by Katelyn Tarver. These songs were my inspiration for writing this fic. Also.. TRIGGER WARNING: THIS FIC INCLUDES MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND SELF HARM!! DON'T SAY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WARNED!! If you get easily triggered by this things. This fic isn't for you. If you enjoy angsty things (like me) then hope you enjoyy~)

They had a fight. They pulled each others hair, punch each other down. Yelled hurtful words to each other. This was far much worse than their fight before. Since this time, no one was there to stop them.

Hinata went home crying. His eyesight became blurry and his bicycle swayed sideways. He pedalled fast. He wanted to go home.

When he arrived, he quickly took off his shoes and slumped on his bed crying.

This is the worst.

This is the worst..!

He sobbed loudly. He tried decreasing the noise by blocking it off with a pillow. He yelled, screamed, and sobbed loudly on it.

Why did all this have to happen?!

The truth is, Hinata was being bullied by his classmates, both physically and mentally. His neighbors wasn't really good either. They always gossip about how bad his grades are, and that he won't be able to have a decent job. They always say he's a failure. They said he should just die.

Playing volleyball with the team was his escape from reality. There, no one judged him, maybe except Tsukishima, but for some reason, Tsukishima's words doesn't hurt him. He loves the whole team. He even fell in love with Kageyama. That's why, he hates it when they fight.

They always fight actually. But, this day, Hinata was severely bullied, and was not having a good day. Before volleyball practice, he thought of going straight home and do his hobby, self harm.

Self harm makes him feel alive. The proof that he still feel pain, makes him feel alive.

That's what he planned, but this shit happened.

The amount of mental pain increased and he just wanted to end all of this. Besides, this was what his classmates wanted, right? This was also what his neighbors wanted, right? They should hold a party soon.

Maybe... maybe this is what Kageyama wanted too..

I don't know anymore..

He took his blade from his bedside table and head his way to the bathroom. His blade was his paintbrush, and his wrist was his canvas. Soon enough, his brush would cut deep enough to cause him an eternal sleep.

When he got in the bathroom, he quickly locked the door. He got in the bathtub and opened his shower. He immediately moved his arm forward. His blade making its way over his skin.

One cut for being the dumbest student on his class.

One cut for being the most hated kid on his village.

Two cuts for being the worst son and for being the worst brother.

Three cuts for having bad grades.

Three cuts for being a burden on his team.

Three cuts for being the weakest volleyball player (his own opinion)

Three cuts for admitting all they said were true.

Three cuts for yelling hurtful words at Kageyama.