I wish I were Hinata

(A/N: Warning!! Manga spoilers. Don't say you haven't been warned.)

Sakusa Kiyoomi despised Miya Atsumu.

He hated how loud he was.

He hated how messy he was.

He hated everything about him.

Now he wonder... when did everything changed? When did his perspective of Atsumu changed? When..?

He couldn't remember. All he knew was that one day when he stared at him, it wasn't a feeling of hate. It was a feeling of love and affection. Why though..?

At first, he thought nothing of it. He thought it was just his tiredness talking. He should just get a good night sleep and tomorrow it would be back to normal.

But it didn't..

It got worse.

His feelings got stronger as he played volleyball with him everyday. It was disgusting. The urge to get near him and hug him was so high. It was so so disgusting. He's covered in sweat for God's sake! He shouldn't even get near him! Get a hold of yourself!

He calmed his nerves down. He thought of things that would make him hate Atsumu, yet nothing worked. It was still a feeling of affection.

The feeling of butterflies in his stomach were getting in the way. He couldn't play volleyball without looking at Atsumu. So everytime he makes eye contact, his cheeks betrays him and decided to flash a blush.

Starting on that day he played volleyball with a mask. Even though Sakusa is a germaphobe, the rest of the team thought that was a reckless act. That's why they told him to take it off, yet he didn't.

He didn't have asthma or anything, but the mask were getting in the way of oxygen. All he knew was that the surrounding were getting blurry until it turned black. Everyone in the Black Jackals team helped him get to the infirmary. He wonders if Atsumu helps..

That was embarrassing though. Really really embarrassing. How the hell is he supposed to face everyone now? Specially Atsumu??

It's okay. Just act like you don't care. You can do it.

As he walked to the gym the next day, Atsumu greeted him loudly as usual, while he greeted him with a usual deadpanned "hey."

Yet his body seems to betray him again. He wanted to puke. When he saw Atsumu, he wanted to puke really bad. Was he finally hating Atsumu now???

He ran to the bathroom as fast as he could as he opened a stall hastily. He puked, he closed his eyes because that scene would be too much for him to handle. He slowly opened one eye, as he tried to avoid looking at the toilet, but he was able to glance a second. He was about to flush it, but what he saw wasn't puke. It were petals...? Petals with a little gush of blood.

What the..? How did those get there?

He thought that maybe they were from the window beside the stall. He quickly flushed it, then went to wash his hands and mouth 10x before leaving. Something is weird. It feels like he wants to vomit again..

It never happened again until the next week. They were in the middle of practice when it striked again. His eyes widen as he covered his mouth, he ran as fast as he could outside the gym. Leaving Shūgo, Shion, Tomas, Bokuto and Atsumu confused.

Again, he opened a stall hastily. It all fell quickly. He couldn't even close his eyes. This time he saw. Those petals weren't from the window, it were all coming from him. His eyes widen, he couldn't believe it. What the hell? Did he accidentally ate petals or something?