jealousy

We walked through the doors of the college party Timothée and I were attending, his arm hung around my shoulder casually. As we strolled through drunk students, he talked to people that greeted him, giving out waves and sly smiles. I genuinely didn't talk to these people, being reserved, but he seemed to click with everyone just fine. That's who he was, a fun loving, very attractive, kind guy. I think that was part of the reason we connected so well. We were opposites, and as the saying goes, opposites attract. I received many distasteful looks from jealous girls who would have done anything for the opportunity to be under his arm, but I was used to it. It felt kind of nice to be the shy girl dating the flamboyant guy.
"Want a drink baby?" his voice was deep in my ear, the music was so loud he had to speak close to me. I smiled as chills ran up my back, his plump lips slightly brushing against my ear, hands softly resting on my waist. I just nodded, and with that, he walked away to retrieve our drinks.

It had only been 5 minutes, I watched as people chattered and made out all around me. I never understood why I agreed to go to these parties, it was just kind of a thing to do. Considering i'm an introvert, i'd rather be sitting at home watching a movie or something. My thoughts were coming and going until an unfamiliar voice interrupted me. It was a tall blonde guy, lean with piercing blue eyes.
"What are you doing here all alone? Your boyfriend ditch you?" He leaned closer, his breath smelled of alcohol. I slowly inched away from him, uncomfortable by his presence. His eyes were attractive and daring, but definitely dilated. I cleared my throat, "Um, I'm just- waiting for him is all."
Suddenly I felt his hand grab my ass and I jumped at the unexpected feeling. He just smiled wryly, you could tell he wouldn't remember any of this is the morning.
"Can I help you?" I was startled by Timothee's voice, but also relieved.
The dazed guy slowly looked over his shoulder, he had to lean against the wall, other wise he would lose balance and tumble to the floor.
"Wha- no man... can you help yourself, by...leaving me and her alone? i'm- tryna get some tonight." The blonde stumbled upon his words, sounding idiotic. Timothée had brought the drinks, handing me mine.
"Yeah well, there isn't a chance that's gonna happen."
He walked up to me and grabbed my face, abruptly kissing me. His lips were so soft and I loved when he did these surprise, aggressive kisses. He usually did them when he was jealous, or wanted to show flirty guys who was mine.
The drunk guy made an "O" shape with his mouth, "You did not just kiss...my girl in front of me man."
I looked over at Timothee, who wore a "what the fuck is wrong with you" face, his jaw seemed clenched now, and that was a sign that some shit was about to go down. I sipped on my drink, trying not to laugh at the guy thinking I was his. This frat guy just had no clue what the hell he was saying.
Suddenly I watched as Timothée grabbed him by his golden hair and bashed his head into the wall he was leaning against. Almost immediately, he fell to the ground, passed out. That was terrifying. I looked up with Bambi eyes to find him appearing distressed. He had never done anything like that before, and my heart raced. He's always the sweet guy, but i'd be damned if anyone ever tried shit with him. When he got jealous like this, a fire burned within me, and I desired to have him right there on the counter. I knew that the guy, for the most part, passed out because of his intoxication, and that Timothée would never intend on hurting anyone-too badly.