Chapter one

Today I'm on my way to the convention center in Las Vegas, California. I have a concert, a meet and greet and QnA.

Supernatural is also having one there so if I'm lucky as everyone thinks, my schedule will allow me to go with the kids. They love Misha or Miska as they call him so I wanna bring them to meet him. I am getting ready now. The kids are still sleeping so I'll wake them when I'm done.

I hop in the shower and wash my hair and bathe. Once I'm done I get dressed in black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and thighs, white v neck, a black flannel, and to top it all off my white converse. I apply a little make up like eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, concealer, and some nude lipstick.

I'm not really big on make up next I blow dry my hair and put it in a loose like ponytail. Once I'm done I wake up the kids. I wake Vaya up first because Leo can get real grumpy in the mornings.

"Vaya, baby come on get up" I say shaking my three year old daughters shoulder. She slowly opens her eyes once they are fully awake and aware or her surroundings she sees me smiling at her. She sits up and gets in my lap with that soft sweet voice of hers she says, "Mommy I'm hungry" I chuckle softly and pick her up in my arms.

"I know baby, I know but let's get you ready so we can wake up Leo and go get some breakfast before we leave with Uncle Kevin okay?"

Kevin is my body guard. He has a soft spot for my kids, but he doesn't like to admit it. Which I find extremely funny.

"Okay" she replies in her awoken but still slightly sleepy voice. I get her to the shower and get he ready. I put her in some light blue skinny jeans, a white long sleeve shirt that says 'Mommys Little Angle' on it, and some light brown boots, I put her light brown hair in a french braid.

Next I wake up Leo. He refused to get up unless I tell him we would go to McDonald's for breakfast.

"Okay I'm up" he says happily.

I sigh but yet smile. He will be the death of me. I get him dressed in some tan jeans and a black long sleeve shirt and some white converse. By the time I get him ready Kevin is knocking on the door

"Lizzy it's time to go" he says threw the door.

I sigh and get my purse phone and wallet. I pick up Vaya since I picked up Leo last time, grab Leo's hand and head out the door.

"Good morning Kevin" I say smiling.

"Good morning unkle Kevin" the kids say at the same time. I giggle at the way they say 'uncle'

"Good morning kiddo's ready to go?" They nod their heads happily.

"Yeah!" They say in unison with each other.

"Where are we going?" He ask looking at me.

I sigh "Well Leo wouldn't get out of bed this morning unless we went to McDonald's today for breakfast. So I guess today we are going to McDonald's." I say not happy with this decision at all but smile none the less.

"Okay" he said with a apologetic smile. He knows that I don't like going into public with the kids not that I don't like going out with them gosh no I love my kids. It's just every time I go out with them it doesn't matter where I am the fans come over and asks for pictures and signings.

Don't get me wrong I love my fans I would go to bat for them but I love my kids more and them interrupting that special time I have with them it gets my kids sad. Then we have the stupid paparazzi. They follow me anywhere just to get a picture or a story and they scare my children. Sure their used to it but doesn't mean it doesn't get old.