Chapter three

I walked into my hotel room with Vaya in my arms and Kevin following with Leo. We sat them on their shared bed and I pulled the covers on them.

"Thank you Kevin." I say hugging him

"It's my job." He said hugging back. I pull away from the hug with a frown.

"No it's not. You are to block the fans away when we are at conventions and walking the streets or going out somewhere. Not to help me with my kids. You do more than your contract says more than your paycheck pays for. Helping me take care of my kids is not your job it's mine. Remember that okay."
I say looking into his eyes.

A few tears fall from his eyes and a chuckle escapes his lips. I reach up and wipe them and bring him into another hug. "Thank you Eliza. That means a lot. And I help you because I love those kids like they are my own niece and nephew." He said pulling away.

"They are your niece and nephew. They may not share the same DNA as you but they are, Okay. And they love you so much. I love you too. Your the big brother I never wanted." I say smiling widely.

"And your the little sister I've never wanted." He said "I should get going we have a big day tomorrow with your photo ops and the sleep over you planned." He continued.

"Yeah about that" I say laughing nervously.

"Would you mind like watching the kids while I go run to the store real quick to get the stuff for tomorrow night? I kinda forgot.

You can chill out watch a movie take a nap. I shouldn't be gone long maybe an hour or so." I say hoping he would say yes.

"Of course I would." He smiled brightly "I have been wanting to spend so time with them.. even if they are asleep" he said.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I owe you one." I say hugging him tightly. He laughed and let go.

"I'll be back." I promised grabbing my purse, phone, keys and walking out the door.
Once I get to the lobby I make my way to the front door but ended up getting stopped by three men.

"Hello. Eliza right?" One asked. He had long brown hair and greenish brown eyes. I nod my head eyeing each suspiciously. He continues "I'm Jared and this is Jensen" he said pointing to the man to his left with viberent green eyes, short light brown hair that is in spikes. He smiles and waves shyly "And this is Misha" he said pointing to the guy on the right.

He smiles widely and sticks out is hand for me to shake I take it. He has messy dark brown hair and light blue eyes that kinda reminds me of the ocean. He looks very familiar. I smile and let go of his hand.

"What can I do for your gentlemen" I say walking to the door. "Sorry but I'm kinda on my way to the store if y'all wanna join. And sorry if I'm telling you to much but my kids are with Kevin right now and I don't wanna leave them for too long." I say walking up to my car and turning to them, seeing as they followed.

"No it's okay. We just wanna talk to you. That's all. And I wouldn't mind taking this on the road do y'all?" asked Jensen.

"No" replies Jared at the same time Misha said 'nope'.

"Okay,then let me move the car seats to the trunk and then we can be on our way" I said taking out Vaya's car seat putting it in the trunk going back to get Leo's to see Jared taking it out. "I can do it myself y'know they do belong to my kids." I said looking into his eyes.

"I know. I just wanted to help." He said walking past me and putting it into the trunk closing it soon after.

"Okay whatever." I said unlocking the door.