Chapter two

I walk threw the doors that leds to the panel, but instead of going on the stage I go to the audience. Once I get seated in a chair in the back row, might I say next to a tall man in a beanie and black sun glasses.

I text Macy to tell her I'm here, in the audience. It took her roughly two minutes to reply with an 'okay' I sigh wanting to get back to my kids.

"Well sorry guys Eliza couldn't make it" Oscar said answering the fans question. Oscar is my tour buddy. He worked with me in 'Moose Tracks' and we had been friends ever since. He is known as 'Unkle Oz' to my kids.

"Eh would say that Oz." I say looking at him. He smiles and looks around trying to spot me key word being trying. I chuckle when he can't find me. When he finally gives up I say with a very child like voice in the mic "What baby cant find mommy" I chuckle knowing that he hates that. The fans came up with that when he was trying to feed my son a giant gummy bear and I scowled him for it.

"Lizzy" he wined "I hate that and you know it. Now why are you hiding?" He asked me while looking at the audience once more. "I'm not, this man right here knows where I am." I say looking at the man. He doesn't even looks at me just continues to talk to his friends about something. 'rude much' I say in my head turning back to the stage. "What man!" Oz shouts in the mic standing up quickly from his seat.

I laugh quietly at him before answering. "The one I'm sitting next to" this finally got the attention of the man and he starts at me with an open mouth and so does his friends, I never look at him just continue to talk to Oz. "Come out please, come up here with me" he begs.

"Nope your gonna have to make me." I say in a sing song voice. He smiles deviously and goes to the dj and whispers something in his ear. I sigh because I know what he is going to do. "Okay, we're going try this again, you come up here or I tell him to play and make you come up here." He said his smile turned into a smirk. I chuckle into the mic before answering "Go ahead. Do your worst." I say chuckling a little from the reference of a book I read oh some time ago.

Of course Oz doesn't get it and just srugs and tells the dj to press play. The song that comes on is 'High Hopes' by Panic! At the Disco. I roll my eyes 'Is this all he got to get me up there?' I say to my self. Of course my voice carried over to the mic "No honey, this is only the beginning if you don't come now."

I sigh knowing if he keeps playing that song we are gonna get in trouble. "Fine" I say running my hands threw my hair. He tells the dj to cut the music off and he does. I stand up and walk passed the man and his friends and walk up the path all the while getting screamed at in the ear. I chuckle when I finally get up there. I hug Oz and whisper in his ear hands covering the mic.

"Next time you do that I will kill you and no one will find your body" I back away and look at his face. His eyes are opened wide and his mouth is slightly ajar. I laughed at his reaction. Once I recovered from my laughter I snap Oz out of his trance "I was just kidding" I tell him. He chuckled slightly.. "Right" he said to me unsure if I really meant it or not.

I pick up my mic, turn to the crowd and say "Hey guys" I get a lot to screams in response. I chuckle and turn to Oz "should we answer questions?" I question him.

"We already started you were late. Don't worry most of them just wanted to know where you were." He said. I smile and turn to the audience.

"I was actually at McDonald's with the kids, Leo my son" I say doing some hand gestures "refused to get up this morning unless we went to McDonald's for breakfast. We were running a little behind schedule as some would say and lost track of time and that resulted in us being late. But when Macy, my manager, called and said we were running late I huried up and got the kids food put up and here we are"