The perfect view and perfect man

*Maddie*
This has to be the most beautiful place I've ever seen, I think as I stand looking out the big window, with the mountain side, beach and ocean below us. It is just a perfect, breathtaking view.

There is a private pool on the deck of the hut. And everything is just luxurious and light. The bathroom has a huge infinity tub with a view over the jungle. Just perfection.

"Tom.. oh my God. This is exactly what we need, what I always dreamt of but never thought I would get to experience". I gush as I take in the view.

My doting husband come up behind me, wrapping those long arms around my waist from behind. "This is going to be the best 10 days ever". He whisper resting his head on my shoulder. "Did I do good".

"You did perfect boo, just perfect". I say rubbing my cheek against his. "I already feel so relaxed and so happy, being here with you and with Anele".

He kisses my neck softly. "I'll do anything to see this smile on Your face always. Honestly with work and wedding, stress. I don't think I have seen that smile .. Well it's been a while".

I might look at him a bit oddly. "What do you mean ? What smile ?"

He sits down on the bed and pads beside him. "We've known each other for a year. And one thing I have noticed about you is that when you are happy you light up the room with that special smile. It's like a light just radiating pure joy. But lately that light have.. gone out a bit. And I know you have been stressed with work, and the wedding and.. trying to get pregnant. But it breaks my heart seeing you sad. Whatever I have to do to keep the light, like it is right now, I'll do it, whatever it takes".

I gently put my hand on his cheek and give him a small smile. "Make love to me Mr Hiddleston".

He smiles widely and scoote closer. "See that I can do". He says, before kissing me slow and sensual.

After wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him down on top of me, I reach down and unbutton his jeans. As I pull them of I can already feel him hard and ready against my thigh. His hands are pulling of my shorts, before he sits up and pull of his shirt. Then he remove mine and unhook my bra, leaving us both naked.

"Your beauty never cease to amaze me". He say softly, hovering over me.

I bring him down for a kiss, running my fingers through his hair. He purr like a cat into my mouth, then sneak his tongue past my lips. I sigh when his mouth starts moving down my jaw and neck.

He is nippling, licking and leaving kiss after kiss on every inch of skin he can find. To be honest lately sex has been.. sparse.. there have been so much and we have both worked hard.

I gasp when he sucks a nipple into his mouth. "Tom.. I need you".

He hum low in his throat, and kiss his way to the other nipple. When he finally seems satisfied, and I am a gasping mess, he starts kissing down my stomach. I try to pull him up, feeling impatient, but he refuses. "Oh no darling, I need to taste you".

His words send chills through me, the good kind, so I let him continue downwards, and almost scream out the moment his tongue makes contact with my folds. Making my head spin. "Oh Tom, right.. right there.. oh please don't stop".

He moans softly against me, before taking my sensitive nob into his mouth, sucking and wiggling his tongue. I am arching my hips up to him, desperate for more friction.

Just as I am about to explode, he takes away his mouth and crawl up over my body. My voice demanding. "Get back down there, I was so fucking close".

He laughs and I blush, realising that actually slipped out. He brings my face in for a kiss. "Don't worry love, you'll thank me after".

With that he slowly slip himself into me, inch by inch, until he is buried inside me. He waits for a moment, letting me adjust, then he start to move. His voice raspy. "God baby, you feel so good".

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and holds him close. He rests his forehead against mine, looking into my soul. Making me softly whisper. "I love you Tom".

He smiles softly. "I love you too.. so very much".

For a while he stays like that, close, his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes as he slowly rolls his hips. The pace agonizing but at the same time building the tension in me to explosive heights.

Then he starts thrusting harder and faster, making me whimper as he hits that spot over and over. Suddenly he hits a spot so deep inside me I didn't even know it existed, making me gasp his name.

"Almost there". He purrs, doing some wicked twist of his hip, hitting that deep spot again, and I arch my back, screaming his name, getting hurled through a dimension of pleasure.

A few more pumps, riding the high of my pleasure and he cums buried deep inside me, gasping my name.

"God that was soo good". He mumbles as he plops down beside me on the bed. Putting a hand on my leg, as I get my breathing back.

"Oh very very good". I confirm.

He chuckles. "So ..". He say, tracing his fingers over my body. "Lunch will be delivered in an hour".

I nod. I am actually starting to get hungry having skipped breakfast. "Sounds wonderful.. shower together first ?"

"You read my mind cookie". He say with a cheeky smile, getting up to offer me his hand. "Come on my lovely wife".