A naughty fairytale prince

*Maddie*
There is a red velvet robe, bound to the nearest tree, so I start following it. A couple of meters down the path a small basket hangs on the rope and in it is a note and a small box.

'For my Cookie's ears, that never seize to listen to all my silly ideas and stories'. I open the box and find a pair of beautiful pearl and diamond earring. As I had chosen not to wear any jewelry beside my wedding ring, I quickly put them on.

Then I kept following the rope, smiling to myself. I really have a perfect husband and right now I want to find him and tell him.

The pathway is lined with candles and vases with more flowers and I wonder if Tom emptied the Island for flowers.

A little further ahead is another basket with another note and box. I pick up the note. 'For my cookies arm, with hands so soft, always ready with a caress whether soothing or enticing'.

I open the box and pull out the most amazing bracelet that matches the earrings. I sniffle back a tear as I put it on.

The rope leads me to the stairs down to the beach. And right before the steps hangs another basket with yet another note. 'For my Cookies neck, so sensual and perfect for kissing. I am waiting at the bottom my love'.

I open the box with the matching necklace, unable to keep back a small sob. This is so overwhelming. I hurriedly put it on, wanting to find my man.

As I slowly descend down the stairs, which are decorated with more flowers and candles, I see Tom waiting for me. He looks like any woman's wet dream, like a fairytale Prince come to life. Wearing white linen pants, that hangs dangerously low on his narrow hips and a deep blue unbuttoned shirt. His hair natural, left to curl, just the way I love it most.

"Thank you Tom". I hurry over to kiss him softly and hug him. He smells so good it almost makes my mouth water. "I don't deserve all these gifts. They are so beautiful".

"So are you and you deserve the World my love". He keeps me close to him. "I am so sorry baby. I know I mess up at times. I forget to think. But you are my heart and my soul and I worship you with every fiber of my being".

I try not to cry. Resting my head on his chest. "Aw Tom.. you and Your way with words. I love you so much".

"Your beauty is a constant inspiration". He kisses me softly.

When he put an arm around me, leading me down the path of candles in the sand I notice the romantic bed in dark wood and with white sheets and the most romantic canopy. I gasp lightly. "Oh Tom, this is so beautiful.. how did you .. ?"

"That's my secret". He says with a small grin. "I have a whole night of romance and pampering waiting for you".

Suddenly it hits me. "Oh shit.. babe I left all the candles on in the hut".

"Don't worry, Vera promised me to take care of it after you had gone". He say softly. "So relax and enjoy".

"You just think of everything". I say, my fingers trailing over his exposed abdomen. It's a new look on Tom, very relaxed and sexy. "You have actually gotten a tan, I didn't know it was possible".

"Me neither". He say with a chuckle. "And by the way, you look so beautiful that even the stars envy you".

I can't stop myself from crying. It is to much. I mean what have I done to deserve this ? Tom gently takes me into his arms. "Don't cry cookie".

"Sorry boo.. it's just so.. amazing and romantic and sweet". I snuggle into him. "Thank you Tom for doing all this".

We stand like that for a while and then Tom leads me to the bed, in front is a table, loaded with fresh fruit and snacks, all bite sized. "I thought you might be a bit hungry".

*Tom*
I am so happy that she likes it and that I managed to pull it all together. It had taken a lot of pulling threads and cost me a fair amount too, but it is all worth it.

I open the bottle of champagne and we spend the next hour, sipping champagne and feeding each other bites of food, talking and laughing, as a warm breeze from the ocean caress us.

She is eyeing the sweets, then she dips her finger in some whipped cream, smearing it down my cheek, before leaning in to lick it off slowly, making me catch my breath as she giggles softly, well two can play that game, actually I was kind of counting on it.

I dip my own finger in some chocolate frosting, gently smearing it on her bottom lip, then catching her mouth with mine, licking and sucking of the frosting, hearing her moan slightly, her hands grabbing my neck.

She sends me a teasing smile, popping a ripe strawberry into her mouth, then kissing me deeply, letting the sweet juice from the fruit run into my mouth, my hands are running up her soft thighs, intent on getting that offending dress out of the way. Of touching her skin.

"Tom ! We are out on a beach, people could see us". She protests, blushing slightly, but her breathing tells me she is very much liking it.

I pull the dress over her head, laying there almost naked on the pillows in the flickering lights, she looks like a goddess. "Don't worry love, this is a private closed beach and it's a very secluded island, no one can get in here. We are completely alone".

I dip my finger in the whipped cream, leaving blobs on her already perky nipples and a trail down her stomach, then slowly licking it of, starting with her belly button, ending with taking first one, then the other nipple in my mouth.

"I am getting all sticky". She says with a giggle.

"Good". I wiggle my eyebrows, then I grab a small bowl of melted chocolate, making her eyes go wide. I slowly pour it over her breasts, before making her shake and moan as I lick of every little drop as slowly as I can, wanting to prolong this evening as much as possible.

I slide down, slowly pulling of her sexy panties, she is glistering with want in the torch light, and I run my hands up her thighs, gently spreading her legs, watching her flower open to me. "Did I remember to tell you, that you looked good enough to eat ?"

She gasps as my mouth connect with her hot skin, slowly running my tongue over her, tasting her, leaving kisses all over her, nippling on her soft inner thighs.

Then I grab the bottle of champagne, slowly letting it dripple over her most private area, making her moan deeply. I quickly lean down, drinking the bubbles of her heated intimate skin.

Sucking the cool liquid of her heated skin is a whole new sensation and her sounds tell me it definitely feels good. After a while I drop the bottle on the sand.

I run my tongue slowly up her warm folds. Dipping into her, hearing her whimper in pleasure. Then I let my tongue circle her clit slowly, before it running back down, slipping inside. Her hips are bucking up, and I grab her gently, holding her in place.

"You taste sweeter than any fruit or dessert here". I mumble against her skin, teasing her, slowly pulling her closer and closer.

"Oh God please Tom, I can't.. please I need to cum". She is gasping and whimpering, and I comply, sucking her clit into my mouth, loving the way she screams for me in unbridled pleasure as the orgasm rapures her.