Part 10

Destined collusion

Sofia hurriedly placed her things inside her backpack, as the voice of her friend was heard calling her for the third time.

"Sofia, do you perhaps need me to lay you a red carpet so you can decide to start walking?" The voice of her red-haired friend was heard after she had opened the door to her room.

"It wouldn't be bad but I would walk even if I was in a wheelchair. It's BTS we are talking about." She answered smiling lightly as she placed her backpack on her back and approached the door, soon locking it after they both stepped out of it.

"If the girls complain that we are late, I will pass you the blame. Just so you know." Her friend told her as they approached the elevator of the hotel where they were staying since yesterday that they had arrived in Paris.

Sofia together with her three friends had come to this city because it was the nearest city to their country and their favourite group, BTS was going to have a concert in two days. Today a fan meeting was arranged to happen since the concert that the girls had tickets for was the second that the boy band was going to hold in that city, before going on with their world tour.

They had been their fans for some years now, dreaming of one day being able to attend a concert of theirs, and thanks to pure luck, they were finally able to do so.

To say that she was nervous to meet them, was an understatement, especially her bias. Park Jimin.
Not that meeting the others was an easy task considering that everyone literally bias wrecks everyone in that group, but she had made many prayers for this to go well and not end up embarrassing herself.

The girls met up at the lobby, some nagging taking place that Sofia ignored, and then they all got into the taxi that was waiting for them.

On the road there, the taxi was filled with excitement and joking comments about dying and fainting and such, while Sofia's mind had travelled to the dream she had seen last night.

She rarely sees dreams with the members of the band and even when she sees them, they are nothing but dreams however this one was quite different.

Her bias wrecker was in it, aka Jeon Jungkook. She was in his embrace while drowning. His arms held her tightly, filling her with a warmth that she couldn't describe, and even though she felt herself dying, she somehow felt happy.

Normally she would have said that dream to her friends first thing after waking up, but considering the teasing that was going to go down, she decided against it for now.

"We are here! This is everything!" The voice of one of her friends pulled her out of her thoughts, stepping out of the taxi, while the older one paid.

"Quick, we need to get in line!" The second older rushed them, making them speed up towards the line of people that was already too much for their eyes.

Most of them were not going to have the chance to get inside though, as they were just gathered there even though they didn't have a ticket.

After waiting quite a while in line they were finally escorted to the fan meeting room. The excitement getting the best of them, leaving low-voiced screams before looking to take a seat.

"I think I will leave. I can't do this." The second older said, turning around to do so, till the red-haired girl grabbed her arms and forcefully pulled her back on the seat.

"Dare move one more time. And it won't be Taehyung's looks that will kill you." She warned her, making Sofia leave a burst of laughter that was soon cut, as a woman announced that the boys will appear in a second.

The whole room went quiet till the first member popped out of the side, waving with a bright smile on his lips, characteristic of his.

"Hobi~" The childhood friend sitting beside her squealed together with many more girls inside the room, making her laugh.

Soon they were all on the small stage, starting small conversations, with Namjoon, the leader, leading conversations mostly, filling in the gaps of the other, and helping them express themselves as better as they could while they were trying to communicate in English.

Sofia could swear that this was the happiest day of her life. Everything was so perfect and it looked like a dream. Now she was even happier that her friend had won that lottery money and she had decided to spend it this way.

The time to go and sign the album had come in a blink of an eye. She skipped backwards people in line as she didn't feel ready.

But she couldn't keep doing that forever, so after giving a glance at her friends that were way ahead, she smiled and decided to not move from her place this time.

To her surprise, she managed to communicate just fine with them, even with Jimin. She didn't stutter, even though the fact that she was overwhelmed was visible on her face and when they held her hand she would lower her head, getting shy.

The last in line was the maknae. And she had to pass to him now, and so she did, waving bye at Suga that was before him.

"Hello" He greeted her with his cute voice, his hands playing with his marker.

"Hello" She greeted back, bowing her head.

She passed him the album quietly and as he took it, he looked into her eyes, soon from his lips escaping a question.

"What's your name?"

Somehow those words felt so familiar. Of course, she had heard them many times since it was a normal question, however, something in her heart felt sad upon listening to that question as if her soul was offended. As if he had to know already.

" Sofia." She told him, and he stood there frozen, watching her eyes, having a weird feeling inside him. A feeling that he had not only knew this name but was of dear importance to him.

"That's a beautiful name. Sounds lovely." He commented before tearing his eyes away from hers and signing the album.

Sofia looked down waiting for him to finish and after he handed her her album, he grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers. A small action that caused sudden electricity to rush through their bodies, making them pull away.

Jungkook giggled at the strange occurrence, surprised a little by it as well.

"You are Pikachu?" He asked jokingly, making Sofia break a wide smile, that against his expectations, seemed familiar.

I have been waiting for that smile.

He thought, soon shaking away that strange thought as he saw that the next fan was waiting for her turn to come.

"Well, goodbye. Please always be happy. I admire and respect you a lot." Sofia managed to say, as she hurriedly collected her album, leaving room for the next fan.

She stepped down, heading to her seat, where she stood, entangled in her own thoughts.

She looked at her hand, a feeling of emptiness having taken over her, however, she couldn't give an explanation for that feeling.

Conversations were going on around her, but she didn't seem to be listening to any words that her super-excited friends were saying.

She touched her album fondly, before deciding to open it and see the signs she had gathered.

Her eyes lit up with happiness watching them, till a particular sign came to view, with a small dedication written below it.

"Till we meet again."

After reading that, her head shot up in his direction immediately, locking gazes, as if he was waiting for her to do so. And at that moment, a strange bell reached their ears, a bell that had just awoken their new destiny.

One, where they could be together. One where they could be happy.

Finally

You are here

My fated chance in love.

THE END