Chapter 2

Third Person Dream World POV

Percy walks into the dining pavilion to receive dirty glares in his direction.

He, ignoring the glares and rude comments, sits at his table and ate dinner.

He goes to bed after hoping this is just a misunderstanding and the next day will be better.

Yet the next day would be worse.

So he falls asleep and has nightmares of Tartarus, causing him to wake up in a cold sweat.

When he wakes up he walks to breakfast.

And gods does he wish he had known the campers don't want him there.

He walks into the pavilion, again to receive dirty glares and worse comments.

After breakfast he goes to train.

Thalia walks up to him.

"Hey Pinecone Face!" He says and instead of Thalia giving him a warm greeting he is instead greeted by a slap and her walking away after.

Nice to see you too.

After a while of training more, questioning Thalia, Jason and Piper walk up to him.

"Hey guys you won't believe what just happened literally Thalia walked up here and slapped me with no r-" he is stopped mid-sentence to a slap in the face from Piper. "What did I do?" He asks obviously confused.

"Don't play games idiot. I hope Annabeth breaks up with you soon." Is all Piper says and she walks away.

"Bro you don't believe this right?" Percy asks Jason.

"Sorry Perce but the evidence leads to you. I don't know what to believe. But just know... go to the campfire. Something's happening and I'm sorry but you won't like it. You won't like it at all. I'll be waiting here." Jason says.

"What evidence? And what's happening at the campfire?"

"I... you'll see."

Percy's first thought is that maybe Jason was still his friend and doesn't plan on slapping him.

Percy nods and heads to the campfire.

He can see the campfire glowing from a distance and a crowd of people have surrounded it.

He pushes his way through the crowd, trying to get through the dozens of people who were crowded next to each other.

In the middle there were two people.

And Percy didn't know what to expect but what he saw wasn't what he expected at all.

Heads turn towards him. Some in pity some in fear some still looked annoyed at him.

And he knew why. Pity for what he saw. Fear for how he might react. And anger for whatever the heck he supposedly did.

As he got to the front a single tear made its way down his face, but he didn't let anymore fall. He quickly evaporates the one that had fallen.

He clears his throat casually and all heads turn to him.

"Oh....Percy it's- please! I'm sorry!" Annabeth pleads.

He walks up to her and the guy and turns to the guy and instead of hitting him or causing some sort of storm or scene he just gives him a half-hearted smile.

"I hope what happened to me doesn't happen to you." Percy says and turns to Annabeth.

She looks scared. He nods at her. "I'm glad you found someone you love. Apparently that wasn't me." He leaves.

Jason isn't where he had said he would be, instead Jason is gone.

Percy packs and leaves camp.

*End Of Dream*

He wakes up.

I won't cry.

He stays on the ground. He doesn't want to move.