Chapter 7

3rd Person POV

"Leo...?" A different female voice asks.

The season of Summer turns around to be faced with Hazel and Frank.

He stares at them but doesn't want to speak.

He had missed them, but from what they had done to Percy, to one of his best friends... he didn't want to see them, even though he was happy to.

"Hazel. Frank." He says annoyance in his voice but also a tint of happiness.

"Leo!" Hazel starts to run at him as tears start to roll down her face. As she gets to him she wraps her arms around him in a hug, he pushes her off.

As soon as he does this she looks at him questioningly and with hurt in her eyes, she loves him as a friend and has missed him dearly, but it seems he has changed.

"You expect me, all of you expect me to act like you are all just wonderful amazing friends who didn't do anything and are completely innocent!? When you guys betrayed Percy!?" Leo asks, astonished.

Hazel knows what's going on, guilt and sorrow flows into her eyes. Leo sees this and feels guilty, but he quickly hid it.

"I wasn't here when it happened. I was in Camp Jupiter I found out when I got back."

"Oh."

She glances behind him, "let's talk later." She grabs Frank's hand and pulls him away.

"Leo? Is it really you?" Annabeth's voice reminds Leo that she's still there.

Leo turns around, "Yes." He replies cold and plain.

"Leo I-"