Chapter 16

Third person POV

The fire is high and bright, showing the excitement in all the campers as they talk with the people they thought were dead, the three who haven't taken off their hoods stand off to the side, talking.

Meanwhile, Nico Di Angelo is following Winter and Annabeth further into the woods, he is extremely mad, for good reason too, or well in his opinion it's good reason.

As soon as Nico had fallen and said the name Percy he was led into the woods to talk.

He is pissed.

Very very pissed.

The person he thought was dead, who everyone had exiled, is here, and he hadn't told him.

That annoys him, that makes him mad.

Why didn't he tell him?

They stop in a cave like place.

It has a cave entrance and then leads into a large cavern.

The place is large and lit with a large hole in the top of it, moonlight shining through.

The water is also bright and shining, the moon reflecting off of it and is a beautiful teal-blue color. The place is obviously supposed to be a secret.

Annabeth and Winter stop, Nico walks a few steps ahead of them before turning around on his heel, glaring.

"So Percy," He seethes, "you were going to tell me when!?"

"I wasn't planning on telling anyone at all."

"Then why does she of all people know!?"

"It wasn't my choice she found me in the woods when my hood was off!!"

Nico scoffs. "Why weren't you going to tell us!? Why weren't you going to tell the people who stuck by you!? Why weren't you going to tell me!?"

"Because I don't plan on staying!" Percy shouts.

Nico and Annabeth both freeze, both shocked at the information.

"What?" Annabeth whispers.

"I don't want to get reattached to any of you. I'm still a Season, I can't just drop that and come back to my formal life because I miss it. I wasn't planning on staying so I wasn't planning on telling anyone who I was."

Silence holds for a while. Nico is simply more pissed from this news. And Annabeth is just about ready to cry.

Annabeth breaks the silence, "I'm sure Chaos would understand..."

"To be honest he would. If I asked he'd let me stay as long as I still helped other planets." Percy says.

"Then. Why. Aren't. You. STAYING!?" Nico yells, frustrated. With each word he moves closer to Percy, on the last word he slaps him.