Chapter 15

Third Person POV

So people started to randomly introduce themselves throughout the day.

Camp seems to be in a good mood because of it.

Of course, however, Summer has to tell everyone who he is in the most dramatic way ever.

So during the campfire that night,

"Oh heck yeah!" Summer says, he was on the stage with the other seasons, insisting that they take off their hoods in front of everyone and make a dramatic scene.

Of course Piper and Jason and ignored him and they already have their hoods off.

"Oh shove off Sums. You're gonna make it dramatic aren't you?" Spring asks.

Summer grins, "you know me so well. Wait. Did you just call me Sums?"

"Like you haven't came up with a thousand ridiculous nicknames for me."

"For the record I-"

Winter cuts him off. "Stop."

The both shut up.

Winter sighs, "Just... do it already."

Summer steps forward, in front of everyone, which results in the seasons and soldiers taking a few steps back and away from him.

Summer simply grins in response to this.

He then breaks into song, terrible singing, completely off key, "THIS BOY IS ON FIREEEE!!!"

As soon as fire is sung he erupts into flames, burning off his hood, but the rest of his clothes stay not burnt.

Thankfully.

The fire dies down and there stands, in all his glory, the one and only Leo Valdez.

He stands there for a second until the silence gets awkward.

"Sums you still gotta introduce yourself."

"Yeah yeah I just figured everyone would know me since I'm that amazing. My names Summer, or Hot Stuff McShizzle!" This results in him being smacked in the face by Spring. "Ouch! Fine fine alright. My names Leo Valdez."

Hazel grins and runs up to Leo, throwing her arms around him in a hug.

Winter sneaks away when the attention is drawn to Leo, out of the herds of people and leans against a tree, watching everyone.

He hears footsteps coming up to him and knows who it is. The footsteps stop next to him.

"Annabeth." He says calmly and formally.

"Seaweed brain." She responds with just as much formality, which causes her to laugh.

"It's Winter."

"Percy I-" she's cut off by a tree branch breaking and falling, and with it Nico Di Angelo.

The boy stands up fuming, "Did you just say Percy?"