Drunken Bastards

"Guys, look what I found," Daveed announced, waving a prop duelling pistol from around like it was a toy. Not like it couldn't be; it couldn't be loaded and was really just finely textured plastic made to look convincing. If it was real, Lin would probably be dead by now. The thing was, Lin, Leslie, Daveed, Oak, and, yes, Chris were all drunk out of their minds.

"Dudes, I don't think you should mess with that," Phillipa warned, acting like it was a real gun even though she knew it wasn't. But, then again, with five drunken idiots handling it, anything could happen.

"C'mon, Pippa, don't be a party pooper. It's not even real, what are you worried about?" Lin asked, putting his arm around her shoulders.

Anthony joined Phillipa's side of the argument. "Everything."

Chris grabbed the rest of the drunken men and headed upstairs into Lin's bedroom. "We're going to be up here if you need us." He closed the door behind him and not a sound was heard from them afterwards.

"Let me guess, my husband and those other guys are drunk?" Vanessa leaned against the wall with a look of I already know the answer.

"Yep." Anthony answered anyways.

"Knew it."

"So?" Phillipa asked with a playful look on her face. "How long do you guess it'll be until they do something kinky?"

Vanessa was appalled at the question. "Phillipa, even when drunk my husband is still aware he has a wife. He would never do any-"

She was interrupted by the sound of a gunshot.

The three went into the room and were shocked to see the five men unconscious with a hole in the wall and a smoking prop gun on the ground next to Daveed.

"Did Sebastian hear that?" was Anthony's first question.

"No," Vanessa said. "He's with Lin's parents for the weekend."

Phillipa just looked at Anthony with a confused look on her face. "That's your first question?! How about 'how did they somehow fire a fake gun and then get knocked out?' Did you think of asking that question? Did you?"

"Pippa, calm down. I just asked a question."

"Sorry, just confused about why that was your main concern."

"Well, we don't need Lin's kid coming in and seeing his dad and other strange men presumably dead with a gun in the room, now do we?"

"I guess not."

Vanessa got in the middle of the two. "Sorry to interrupt, but we kinda need to get back to the task at hand."

~~~~

Hamilton was working in an office he shared with Burr, Jefferson, and Madison, Washington watching them closely to make sure that none of them fought with each other.

Suddenly, he just went unconscious. Madison tried to wake him up, failing with everything he tried. He tried to ask Burr for ideas, but he was out as well. Jefferson was screaming and Washington's face slammed straight on the table. Madison soon blacked out as well.

Jefferson tried to get out of the room but was soon taken over by the strange activity, falling straight to the floor about 5 feet away from the exit.