one

lloyd skipped happily down the hall, humming a soft tune. he turned round the corner to see kai standing around his locker with about 8 other guys; all of them laughing.

kai and all the others were dressed in black leather jackets, skinny jeans, and vans. a few of them had cigarettes hanging lazily from their hand.

he bounced over happily, letting out a bubbly squeal that made the boys turn to him, smiles spreading immediately.

"hi baby," kai said softly, kissing back as lloyd went onto his tip-toes and placed a loving kiss on his lips. "you alright?"

lloyd's smile was massive as he replied to his boyfriends question, fiddling with the hem of his pink skater skirt that came down to his mid-thigh.

"i'm good, thank you!" he giggled, lowering himself to his normal height. "i'm bored, kai kai."

kai's friends kept talking casually to each other, all showing huge respect to the couple.

kai looked down at lloyd before a small smirk tugged at his lips.

"what's your next class, sweetheart?"

"sports," lloyd pouted. "hate sports."

"well, princess," kai murmured, letting his hand fall swiftly under lloyd's skirt and rub the underneath of his ass. "why don't you come skip with us? it'll be fun."

lloyd pretended to think about it before confidently agreeing to his lovers suggestion.

"fantastic, let's go boys," kai said, pointing to the fire exit before letting lloyd hop onto his back. "come on, my love."
~
the gang stood at the back of the school, the smell of weed filling the polluted air.

kai took the blunt from his lips and placed it between lloyd's, who took a drag from it.

kai removed the weed from his baby boy's mouth and placed it back between his own lips, watching as lloyd blew the smoke out.

kai grinned a little, he loved how lloyd was such a good boy around everyone but him, he loved that lloyd was his little bad boy, and only his. no one else's.

they were just two bad boys who happened to fall in love.

and that was okay.
-
i hope you enjoyed this, this is edited so i don't think it's too bad :)

please vote and share, i have high hopes for this book!🌺