three

lloyd lied in bed, staring at the ceiling. he checked the clock and saw it was 1am. he let out a light sigh, turning over and grabbing his phone.

he opened it up and went onto messages, sending a text to a certain someone.

to:[baba🌸x]
hey, i can't sleep. you up? 🙈x

lloyd tapped his nails on the back of his phone as he saw the three grey dots pop up.

from:[baba🌸x]
yes, sweetheart. guessing you want me to come over? x

the blondes lips turned up into a slight smile as he typed his reply.

to:[baba🌸x]
mhmm, i'll open the window for you❤️

read 1:12am.

lloyd stood up slowly, the pastel pink t-shirt he was wearing falling down to his mid-thigh, about 2 inches above his pink thigh-highs with small white bows on the top.

he padded quietly over to the window, opening it and then went and sat on the bed, pulling his phone out again.

a soft chuckle was heard and lloyd popped his head up, seeing his tanned boyfriend sat on the windowsill.

"hiya, baby. you look beautiful, as always."

lloyd giggled softly as kai approached the bed. he let his eyes scan his shirtless chest before they continued to his light grey sweatpants.

he placed his milky white finger on kai's tanned chest before running his fingers down his abs.

"like what you see, princess?"

lloyd simply nodded, moving over to give kai space to get in bedside him. lloyd let kai lie down before he placed his head on the darker boy's chest, listening to his heartbeat and shutting his eyes.

he felt a strong hand start running through his hair, and before long he had fallen asleep.

when the twinky boy woke up the next morning, his boyfriends strong arms were wrapped around him.

he blinked a few times, focusing his eyes properly before cuddling deeper into his lover, feeling the warmth off his body.

he stayed like that for a while then kai woke up, but neither moved.

"hey, kitten?"

"hm"

"wanna go get breakfast?"

kai ran his fingers through the smaller boy's hair, feeling lloyd nod his head slightly.

"mkay. let's get ready, yeah?" kai sat up, pulling lloyd up with him. "you can have whatever you want, baby boy."

"waffles?" lloyd asked, cocking his head to the side with a slight smile. his smile grew as kai nodded.

"get ready then, princess."

they both began to get ready, kai already having clothes at lloyd's house from staying so many times.

kai had black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a black bomber jacket with vans, his hair styled in its normal style. he looked like a cool bad boy, even though that's what he looks like everyday.

lloyd had a dark purple, velvety skirt with a white cropped t-shirt. he had fishnet tights on and black doc-martens.

both of them walked down the street to the local cafe, going inside and finding a place to sit, which wasn't hard because the cafe was nearly empty.

lloyd told kai what he wanted and as kai went up to order, lloyd looked out the window and thought about how lucky he was to have kai as his boyfriend.

-
this is awful but i suddenly remembered i hadn't updated in ages and needed to update so...here you go❤️

i'll probably update later tonight. x