two

lloyd giggled as kai tugged him through the door to his house. they could hear kai's dad watching tv in the other room and they were meant to be at school, so they couldn't get caught or they'd be in loads of trouble.

that just adds to the excitement.

they quietly went up the stairs until they got to kai's room, shutting the door. kai smiles mischievously and turned towards lloyd.

"we're so naughty, baby." kai laughed quietly, approaching lloyd.

lloyd stood there, giggling and playing with the ruffles in his skirt. he didn't know what was funny, but he giggled anyway.

kai pressed his lips gently against lloyd's, smiling a little.

"what are we planning on doing today, sugar?"

"anything you want, daddy."

kai nodded and took lloyd's hand, stroking the soft, pale skin gently.

"i know we just got here, but do you wanna go for a drive? we can take my dad's car," kai paused, placing a kiss on the hand he was holding. "he won't find out."

lloyd nodded, giggling st the soft tickles from kai's lips, smiling softly.

"of course"

_________________________________

the boys sat in the older boy's dad's car, pulled over at the side of some country road they were driving down. lloyd was sat firmly on kai's lap, his hands tangled in his hair and his lips moving against kai's, moaning softly every time his tongue would get brushed against.

kai has his hand under lloyd's skirt, rubbing his ass and giving it occasional slaps. he thought his boyfriend was beautiful and wondered how he got so lucky. he loved his baby boy so, so much.

kai pulled away a little, mumbling softly.

"i love you so much, baby. no one could ever replace you, i want you to be mine forever. promise me you'll never leave?"

"promise."
-
sorry this is short! i promise my next update will be longer

edited. x

please vote and comment suggestions for this book🌺