eight

the warm glow of the fairy lights filled lloyd's room as he sketched a picture, looking up occasionally to make sure his picture matched the work of art he was drawing.

kai groaned as he tried to stay as still as possible, but it had been well over an hour since lloyd started drawing him, and he wasn't sure how much longer he could wait before dying of boredom.

"are you almost done?" he whined, desperate for the answer to be 'of course, kai! here, look at it' but instead, he got the opposite.

"no! stop asking me" the blondes eyebrows furrowed as he concentrated, making sure to get every detail in.

"can't you just take a picture of me and draw from that? i hate to be tmi, but i need to piss." kai said, a small smirk pulling at his lips.

lloyd signed, placing the notepad down on the soft comforter in front of him. he picked up his phone and took a picture, zooming in on it and checking the details were okay before nodding.

"you can go now." he muttered, continuing to draw. he ignored kai's question on why he had to draw him if he could just take a picture.

while kai was in the bathroom, he started to think about something to pass the time while he finished drawing.

an idea popped into his head and he grinned, washing his hands off quickly before going back to his boyfriends room.

he grabbed a piece of paper for himself and a pencil, sitting opposite lloyd as he started to sketch.

around half an hour passed before lloyd announced he was finished and showed kai his drawing. it was beautiful, with pristine detail and stunning shading. it was obvious that a lot of time and attention had been given to the picture.

kai then smiled and complimented lloyd's, before showing him his paper. he had decided to sketch lloyd sketching him.

even though kai's art wasn't amazing, the concept was cute and made the younger boy smile.

"i love it, it looks just like me." he spoke with a soft voice, placing his hand on top of the tanned boy's hand.

"i love yours, it really captures my handsome features." kai snorted, causing lloyd to shake his head.

"whatever, hot stuff. i love you"

"i love you too, baby."
-
ahahaha it's been literally over 6 months...

unedited but thank you for reading!