four

once kai and lloyd had finished their meals, they walked back outside. lloyd fiddled with his skirt before looking up at his boyfriend.

"kai kai?"

"yes, pumpkin?"

"can we go to the beach?" the blonde tilted his head a little. "i know it's early, but it will be practically empty if we go now...sex on the beach."

kai laughed at the last part of the sentence and nodded.

"yeah, let's go. it'll be fun. good thought, baby boy."

lloyd smiled and grabbed kai's hand, pulling him along. he loosened his grip when the tanned boy gave his hand a squeeze, as if to say 'loosen it'.

"sorry, daddy."

"it's okay, princess." kai pulled lloyd back so he was next to him then snaked his arm around his shoulder and kissed the top of his head, whispering a small "my beautiful baby."

lloyd's pale cheeks heated up and he bit his lip.  the pair started to swing their hands, both feeling content with each others presence.

"i love you, lloyd."

"you too, so much."

the two smiled as they walked onto the sand, feeling the soft ground. they both walked down to the wetter sand and walked along the coast of the ocean.

there weren't many people around at all, there was a few scattered here and there, but it was quiet overall.

they could hear the soft waves of the ocean crashing together, forming a beautiful, calming sound. it's surprising what nature can do.

the couple found a small beach behind a cave of rocks that no one was on, the sand had no footprints in, making it obvious that no one had been there recently. kai gave lloyd's hand a gentle squeeze.

"let's make make love by the ocean," kai whispered into the blondes ear, rubbing his boyfriend arms as he felt goosebumps rise. "as the waves crash around you"

lloyd simply nodded, turning around and connecting their lips. kai placed his hands on his boyfriends lower back, rubbing softly and nibbling at lloyd's lip.

his plump, pink lips parted slowly and kai swiftly pushed his tongue through. he slowly ran his tongue around lloyd's mouth before slowly poking at lloyd's tongue.

suddenly, things escalated. the blondes hands were tugging hard at kai's hair as he felt a pair of large hands reach under his skirt and pull apart his globes.

lloyd was caught off guard and let out a moan when kai suddenly slapped his ass softly.

he pulled away and pushed his face into the taller boys neck, mumbling.

"daddy, want you."

"i know you do, baby boy." kai gave lloyd's ass a hard pinch. "but good boys wait."
-
sorry that this is bad...again!

i'll update soon, i promise!

i love you all 🌺