02

*Nicky's pov*

"You two just still act like a couple even after months of being apart yet don't even realise it"

With that Luke quickly let go leaving me feeling empty and leaving his strong sent on my jumper, before he pushed past Michael and kensie causing Michael to follow him downstairs as kensie entered my room.

"Why mention it Kens why mention the relationship" I said knowing that neither me or Luke like mentioning the past thing the two of us had a couple of months back.

"Because I saw how hurt you were when it ended I don't want to see you that hurt again" she said as I put my head on the makeup table "Nick you shut down after the breakup yet I'm your best friend and still don't know what happened" she said as all the memories flashed back. The shouting, the screaming, the arguing, the cheating.

"There's nothing really to know kensie" I said as she shook her head

"You always say that nick you and Luke always say that" she said sounding angry

It had been almost 6 months since the break up yet none of our friends had any clue about why or when we had broke up and that killed me as neither of us could get help but we both had mutually agreed to never tell anyone and that was the hardest thing to keep away from kensie. Me and Luke had worked so hard in the past 6 months to rebuild the relationship we'd lost as friends by dating and whenever someone brings up the dating the memories are just too hard to stomach

"I'm sorry kensie okay I just don't wanna talk about it, you know I never like talking about it" I said looking at her as she shook her head

"Just don't do anything stupid and get hurt again nicky because I can't see you that broken again" she said leaving me alone in my room to finish getting ready.

-.-.-.-

As I walked down the hall to stairs I saw luke door slightly open making me curious as to weather he was in there or not due to the fact the room was always completely shut away or always open. As I walked in Luke was no where to be seen just his messy floor. As I started picking up dirty clothes from the floor there was a cough that filled the room.

"Can I help you Nicky" luke said as I turned around

"Sorry I shouldn't of come in I just saw the door was open and then the room was a mess and started cleaning as I know you won't do it" I laughed as he nodded and laid down onto his bed before lighting up his phone instantly ignoring me in his room.

"Luke" I said genuinely confused as to why he was acting weird, he normally hates other people in his room, especially cleaning without his guidance as to what is dirty and what isn't.

"What now nicky" he snapped as I put my hands up in surrender

"Are you okay?" I snapped back slightly trying to contain my shock from him snapping at me

"I'd be a lot better if you left me alone for more that 10 minutes Nicky " he snapped as I rolled my eyes "I'm serious you're not my girlfriend you are a mutual friend and have no right to walk in and touch my shit or try flirt with me"

"Why are you in such a fowl mood is it because of what Michael and kensie said this morning" I said as he stood up and walked closer to me making me slowly back towards the wall

"Nicky get out of my room" he said with a hint of anger in his voice as I tilted my head trying to seem as though his anger didn't affect me, even though I was holding my breath.

"What is the issue of me being here" I said slowly walking towards the door "may I remind you that you walk freely in and out of my room every single day Luke and I have no problem with it do I" I sassed as he groaned at me

"STOP BEING AWKWARD AND GET OUT NOW" he shouted before pushing me out of his room and slamming the door behind him leaving me speechless at what had just happened and why he felt the need to be so nasty and physically push me when he made me leave.