08

*nicky's pov*

The day was hectic we walked round Westfield shopping centre for a good 3 hours with Luke literally buying everything I said I liked causing me at the end to stop pointing things out as I felt bad. As the day went on and on I got more and more excited for the show. As much as I love Luke and the other boys only ever seeing 5sos live has become too normal and I definitely would be counting this as my first concert.

As we walked towards the o2 more and more people began to notice Luke and I. I felt lucky to be known by many people because of Luke's high profile job but I just wanted to get inside the venue with no fuss I don't want to get worked up before I even go into the arena. After taking a couple of selfies with some girls I stood and watched the crowd grow round Luke as he took selfies smiling and doing that weird tongue bite thing as he smiles that is way too cute before security came along asking him too keep moving as he was causing a lot of congestion in the walkway creating a safety hazard.

"I know I said just me and you Nicky I'm sorry" he said as I smiled as we got escorted by security to our private box we'd been moved to, to be safer and not cause much of a scene.

"As long as your here luke I don't care" i said before picking at the grapes in the fruit bowl and throwing them at him making him laugh at my childish behaviour "it's not the wow pit by James but I can still see and we're here so it's fine" i said as the lights went down and the arena screamed as the support acts came in and me and Luke watched.

.-.-.-.-.

"You having fun" luke shouted into my ear over brad singing hands whilst wrapping his arms around my waist making me smile as I swayed in his hold singing along to the lyrics

"Yeah I am thank you so much" I said as the arena went silent as brad sat down on the piano and Tristan Connor and James all left as brad began speaking in his soft brummy accent instantly grabbing peoples attention.

Still in lukes hold the piano began to play and he began playing for you. Lights filled the arena and it began to look like a perfect night sky with iPhone lights instantly being thrown up and swaying from side to side. I began to sing along I heard luke sing along as well.

"You know the lyrics?" I said as he nodded

"Nick I've had these tickets for months I had to be prepared and you blast this stupid love song daily as if you can relate to it" he said as I smiled knowing that I can relate to the song and it reminds me of him.

As the chorus began he swayed with me before spinning me around as if we were doing some ballroom dance. After spinning me I was facing him with both of my arms wrapped round his chest whilst singing to the song as he moved my hair out of my eyes.

"Lukeeee" I whined trying to turn around to see the stage "I can't see" I said laughing into his chest knowing the song was about to finish

"Yeah but now I can see you and your no longer swaying into my crotch" he said as we both went red before he laughed at the embarrassment and awkwardness before changing the subject from his crotch "you look amazing tonight Nicola"

"Why thank you Lucas" I said as he rolled his eyes and carried on moving strands of hair away from my face before pulling me closer to him as I looked into his ocean eyes every single problem disappeared. Everything felt normal. I felt safe in his hold. The safest I've felt in months.
"Luke I-"

"Nicky stop talking" he said before locking his lips onto mine leaving me shocked but instantly kissing back because that's what felt right. As he pulled away I whimpered as he smirked knowing I wanted it to carry on.

"You'll miss the rest of the show if we carry on" he said before I turned around as he placed his hands on my stomach again as I began swaying again as the more upbeat songs began playing

"Nicky stop swaying on my crotch" Luke groaned as I giggled