01|H O G W A R T S

LOREN DOVE HAYDES,was quite funny,she had got it from her father.

"Loren!Have you packed your trunks!"
Loren sighed,counting numerously of how many times her mother had asked her that,and heard her father chuckle saying,"I'm sure she's packed it,she started the other week,saying she would probably forget everything."

It was September 1st,and the Haydes family said they'd miss Loren everyday-more than the other years,and Loren simply said then,"This year is the same as last year mum,dad,it's not like I'm going to space!"

"You better keep that humour of yours when you come back,for Christmas,we don't want to miss your birthday."

Tilting her head,curiously,her father chuckled,shaking his head,picking up her trunks,and apparting away,as her mother held her hand.

Suddenly,then the next time they blinked,they were crowded by wizards,saying goodbye,then she swore she saw a tear slip out of her mothers eye.
Dove then said,"Loren,darling,do well,and remember,your cousin,Frank and the rest of the Longbottoms will come,so you can stay with him until you make friends."

Loren's mum,Dove,sighed,trying not to break down,"Did you double check everything you packed?"

"No."
Her mums eyes widened,at her bluntness,as Loren tried not to fight of a smile,"Dad did,not me."
Dove sighed in relief,"Now,remember even if your not in Gryffindor we'll still love you-"

"Unless your in Slytherin,"Dad interrupted,his lips tugging up,as he heard a,"Jacob!"
Dad smiled,as mum said,

"Loren,if you are in Slytherin-which you probably won't-please don't talk to any of the Blacks,and I've heard Sirius Black,was a Gryffindor,following in your fathers step,and he was disowned.I would've expected Regulus to follow in his footsteps..but...anyway,we love you!"

Loren chuckled,"Mum I better get on the train I want the best seats!"
"Loren, we all know your bad at goodbyes,so I think you can agree,Frank is best to keep an eye on you,we love you."

After saying their goodbyes,Loren smiled,wondering if there would be any more pranksters their.
"So Frank Longbottom,about these Marauders I've heard you talking about,what compartment do they stay in?"
Frank raised an eyebrow,"I have a feeling you might get detention before even stepping in school grounds."

Loren scoffed,"ok just tell me.
"You'll notice it,once you see it."
Loren stepped onto the train,nodding,and obviously knew what Frank meant by it,because she,quote,'Noticed it once she saw it'

Walking towards it,she slid the door open,with Frank following behind,she smiled,sitting down,and gestured for him to sit.
Frank scoffed,"Yeah...no,I'm so not getting the risk of being pranked by them."
"Fine,"Loren scoffed,"Suit yourself"
Frank groaned,not wanting detention if he left Loren alone making her prank the Marauders.
"Dovie...."
And that was a name Loren hated.Eyeing him,"Fine,just,let me do something,"she picked up her wand,dragon blood for the core,and a Doves feather,with a Blue petal on it,which changed colour ,and Loren didn't mind,since she could do wandless Magic,and could make fire appear or water.

Raising her wand,inside the Compartment which everyone knew that was The Marauders,she carved onto the seat,
L.D.H,by muttering,"Carvelio."
Which was her initials,Loren Dove Haydes.Leaving,she took one last look,and smirked.Little did she know,a black haired boy with grey eyes,was watching her-probably a year younger.

In a Slytherin Conpartment...

Regulus Arcturus Black,ran back to the Conpartment,filled with Slytherins,panting.Lucius Malfoy,raised an eyebrow,"What is it Regulus,did you torture the first years?"
A crazy curly haired seventh year cackled,as Regulus answered,