04|R E G U L U S B L A C K

"I SAW THE sorting hat mouth 'Ravenclaw'!"said Avery.
"We all did Avery"Sneered Bellatrix,"The hat obviously made a mistake-"

"You know"Started Lucius,"The rest of the Haydes family don't have blonde hair like her,I caught her talking to someone,she said she got it from the Malfoy family"

"When is her birthday?"asked Bellatrix suddenly,as Regulus snorted,
"What to give her a birthday present,Bella?Of torture"He said wincing,at the last word,Bella laughed,
"I've always admired you Reg,your younger than Sirius and he's already disowned-and to answer your question,no,just...curious"

"Right..."Said Regulus,eyeing his cousin,"I'm going to class,with Slughorn,going to get to know her..."
They all nodded.
Regulus walked out of the Slytherin Common Room,as he was near Slughorns classroom,he saw a girl,blonde hair,he couldn't see her eyes-he couldn't figure her out.
He tilted his head,which was obviously a Black think,and asked,"Who are you...?"

The girl looked,up,and her greyish blue eyes,met his grey eyes,and smiled,"Loren,Loren Dove Haydes,call me Loren.And you are"

He chuckled,"Regulus Black,nice to meet you.."

,"Guessing you've met my brother-"

"Sirius Orion Black,I already sense he's annoying."Loren scoffed,Regulus snorted,
Then a few minutes class was supposed to start,Slughorn walked towards them,

"Ah,Mr Black,my best student,nice to see you early, Miss Haydes,I remember teaching your and father , Jacob Haydes"
Loren smiled,"Sad,that I didn't get to know my fathers pureblood mania side"
Then everything was quite,when she said that,then chuckled,"Just trying to fuse the tension!"

Slughorn chuckled,"Glad to see the humor has been passed down!All of my students are coming!Come in Come in!"
Loren smiled,walking in,in front of a herd of people,one containing a red head.Lily walked near her,pushing her down to a desk,as Regulus walked onto the opposite side with other Slytherins.

"Hello everyone!"Boomed Slughorn.
"I will put you in partners,and that will be your partner for the rest of the year!"

Loren groaned when he said 'I will put you in partners'

"Lily Evans and James Potter"Loren snorted,earning a playful glare from Lily.

"Loren Dove Haydes and Lucius Malfoy"Loren glared back at Lily when she snickered moving away.
"Regulus Black and Alice Fortescue , Severus Snape and Sirius Black , Narcissa Malfoy and Remus Lupin
.Bellatrix Black and Peter Pettigrew.And left is......Avery , Mulciber and McKinnon."

Avery and Mulciber silently prayed-
"Mulciber and McKinnon,Avery you join Miss Haydes and Mr Malfoy"

Avery snorted at Mulciber.As he trudged over to Marlene McKinnon.

Avery walked towards us,as Loren muttered,"Yay,2 Slytherins and 1 me"
Malfoy snorted,once he heard her,and a strand of blonde hair fell in front of her face,she couldn't be bothered to take her elbows of the table,so she tried blowing it out,several times,and gave up.
Thinking it'd be a long day,since 2 Slytherins and 1 Gryffindor working together isn't exactly ideal.