23|M U L C I B E R

IT WAS MORNING, and Loren couldn't be bothered to get dressed-it was a Sunday,and surprisingly Lily was still in bed, the blonde haired girl checked the time, 04:37am!She groaned, and her head slammed down into the soft bed,her eyes slowly closing,and she suddenly felt a soft,"Loren!Loren!Psst,"She turned round,opening an eye, seeing a sandy brown haired boy, wincing as she shot him a dark glare,"You interrupted my peace, I was planning to sleep in ,Remus!"He rolled his eyes,looking round the room,saying bluntly,"Of course,that's why you were awake...5 minutes ago!"Her head shot up.

04:42AM.
"It's 42 minutes past 4 in the morning?Wow,that felt like a lifetime,anyway,What do you want?"
"We need your help.."
She raised her eyebrows ,"By we,you mean the Marauders?"He nodded, and she followed him,running her hands through her hair,which was knotted,as she left the room-before her hands grabbed a bobble on a desk, and tied her hair up into a messy bun."So Remus,what do you all need help for-woah-ohhhh k,"

They all chuckled at her reaction,and by тнєу she meant Gideon and Fabian Prewett, and the Marauders."I thought the twins had Halloween and Christmas pranks while you guys had the the New Year's Day and April Fools, and then all you guys had the start of September and the End of-"

"The year, we know, Loren and we want you to join us,"She raised her eyebrows at James, he then added quickly,
"Oh, right well we want you to be a marauder, and you already know of,"James learned in whispering, so the twins couldn't hear,"Remus's 'Furry Little Problem' "She nodded, asking

"What has this got to do with The Twins,"
"Ah well,"James started his hazel eyes twinkling with mischief,"We,are planning a prank, and as the official 5th Marauder,you are helping us, so this is the plan,"everyone huddled together,as he announced the plan.

————————————————————
"Okay, tell me the plan again,"Loren Asked,moving away trying not to wake the Fat Lady.
"So, we go into the Slytherins Common Room-you distract one of the Slytherins,don't worry there's always one wondering about, get the password off them-then you knock them out, which I know you can do since no one can resist you,"Winked James,she scoffed,"Then when we go in we let the pigs run round and we will make the pigs appear,"

Loren nodded,twirling her hair around,"Ok,then let's go-"She paused and looked at James who smirked,then hid it with a frown so she wouldn't see,"Oh and James,all of you can go somewhere else,don't want you to be....nosy do we?You stand near their Common Room,"

He slumped down,nodding as the Twins chuckled,she walked towards there Common Room, spotting Mulciber near the Great Hall,she groaned quietly muttering,"My victim has to be him, doesn't it?"She smiled sweetly,walking up behind him chuckling s̥ͦw̥ͦe̥ͦe̥ͦt̥ͦl̥ͦy̥ͦ again, tapping him on the shoulder ,"Mulciber!Aww, how nice it is to see you,"The blonde haired girls arms were around his shoulder now,and he turned crimson red,"Oh-Loren,um call me Thomas-or whatever's you want, I've got to go but,"She panicked and needed him to stay, so he could tell her the password then she gave him her puppy dog eyes, quickly holding his hand, he sighed muttering to her,"Don't tell your cousin-Tristan-Avery about this but um,I've wanted to do this but-"Then she knew what he was going to do,and this would be her advantage so he would tell her the password-,"Mul-Um Thomas,whatever you want to do, first you have to tell me the password to the Slytherins Common Room,"
He leaned towards her,his lips just millimetres away from hers,"Pureblood,"And he kissed her.She tried to fake it as possible,then wrapped her arms around him then he was gone, she grinned and went towards the boys and they floorded her with questions,"It went amazing-Mulciber's the guy when I want the password now,"She smirked and said to them,"The password is Pureblood,"

They nodded grinning and James walked with her saying,"You know,I saw everything ,so maybe your our advantage when we want some people from other houses passwords, so Lozzie whenever we need a password, wait out for us,"
She glared and smiled ungrateful LG and they said quietly,"Pureblood,"

The door opened and started on making the common room a pigsty.