06|L E T T E R S & I D E N T I C A L R E D H E D

AN OWL APPEARED,in Loren's dorm window,it was white,with round brown eyes.Awfully familiar.It was obviously who it was from.

Loren Dove Haydes,

I want you to know,since it's your birthday in less than 2 months
I  want to come,I know we didn't do this  when you were in Ilvermony,
But it's different this year,you'll be 17.
Dumbledore will remind you if you forget.I also heard from him,
You had to choose between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor by
Your birthday.Me and your father love you,

Hope to see you soon,
Love mum and dad,xx :)

Loren smiled,wondering when Lily would come back from the library,curfew would almost be over,and she knew Lily would never get herself in detention.
Loren waited half an hour,then 15 minutes,10minutes 5 minutes,then a few more seconds-

Gasping,running out of air ran in a red headed girl,her eyes wide.
"Where were you Lily!?"Loren asked,her lips tugging up at the sight of her,"I thought you'd get detention,which I would think you'd get,since,you're always at the library,no- wonder you had to run-!"

"Hey-says you,you want to always get the classes early-"

"Probably because I want to be an Auror-"
Lily grinned,raising an eyebrow,"Really"
"Yes Really,Lils"

"Stupify!"
"Protego!"

"Ok...I guess you've made your point..."
Loren sat on the window-sill,which was large,large enough for someone to sleep on.She was looking out of the window,and something caught her eye.There was a full moon,and a dog and a stag were running near the Whomping Willow.

Then a tiny rat,was their,and suddenly,they were gone.And a howl was heard.And she thought,

How can a howl be heard,if it's far away?Is it just me who can hear it,Lily isn't doing anything,so she's either deaf or can't hear it,but I chose the first one,why not?

Loren stood up,and tapped on Lily's shoulder,but her past came in mind.

James Potter was throwing curses at Severus Snape-interrupted by a certain red-head.
"Stop it-Potter!"
"Go out with me Evans-and maybe,I'll let him go!"
"No,not even if it was a choice between you and the giant squid!"Lily screamed,raising her wand,and Sirius Black saying,"Bad luck,Prongs"

"I don't need help from a filthy mud-blood like you!"
And everything went quiet,and Lily ran away,before saying,coolly,"Fine,next time I won't bother,Snivellus"

"You alright,Dovie?"asked Lily,she nodded,"You know,I should call you...Gray,your eyes pale blue,so pale they look grey,but when you some out like you just did,it turns a shade of gray"

Loren snorted,"Can...you do something for me?"
"Sure anything-!"
"Great,your going to love me tomorrow when you see the state of James,don't ask!In my trunk,right at the bottom,theirs a tiny sack saying 'Pandora' with a crown sign,it's pink and black,you'll notice it.get it beside my bed,when I come back,wait till the morning!"

Without saying one more word,Loren left the Gryffindor Common Room and tried to avoid any Slytherins.When she reached the Slytherin Common Room,she knew atleast someone from their house is outside of curfew,so she waited.

Until,someone came,mumbling,"Mud-Blood"
Loren scoffed,at the password,and then waited a few minutes after,so the person who walked,could leave their common room.

After walking in,she walked up the boys dorm stairs,and tried to find a door that has the name Severus Snape.
And found one,he shared a room with,a Malfoy,and Avery & Mucliber.

Loren walked in,seeing them snoring,tiptoeing,she reached near Snape,and levitated him to the Gryffindor Common room,up the boys stairs,and next to,were James Potter was sleeping.Obviously,when James wakes up,he'll run when he sees Snape sleeping next to him.

So,Loren took Lily's hair,and the polyjuice potion,quietly from her dorm,since Lily was asleep.Then she put the hair,in the polyjuice potion,and opened Snape's mouth,putting the potion in,and he looked identical to Lily.James would wake up in a few hours,finding Lily asleep next to him,but actually,it was Snape,under a polyjuice potion,who would be just as oblivious as Potter.